Mni Creditreport Services / Let me tell you

Let me tell you dear, they are allowed to call 4 times a day on any phone number, relatives, your job etc. since you are in debt with your loan, you are in the highest level of default, the gov does not care how much you make unfortunately and the rehab program is actually meant to HELP you. that program wipes your credit score clean, after the 6th payment you are eligible for financial aid and going back to school, your interest that collects daily by the fed. gov. (not pioneer credit) will then be yearly interest, you are funded to a new lender after your 9 payments and then have 9 to 30 years to pay back the rest of the loan based on your income, you will not be garnished nor called about your loan will several other benefits. ( and the calling is not harassing). also unfortunately when you have an argument, less than 1 % are eligible and the complaint is legit, and you are still responsible for paying. at that amount of 96 you are asked to pay for nine months is a lot less than you would be garnished for, which if you make about 1000 a month they would take 15%, that is about 150 a month involuntarily until the entire loan is paid off. not a small amount. there is then a small balance left after garnishment to collect interest and down the road you will have a large student loan back in your face that you will then have to pay off. if you cant read about pioneer credit recovery i would recommend to Google it or whichever you choose, the site is open for anyone to read and before you try to complain about pioneer credit RECOVERY and having to pay now you know the facts of why you say you are being harassed to pay. you are complaining about a company trying to help you when they don't have to. i would call and look into that program and consider yourself lucky to be "harassed" instead of garnished.

Comments

• Hf
      29th of Mar, 2008
    Home - Not completing job
    California

Even after scanning, there are a number of errors remain to be fixed. Further scanning reveals a new number of errors remain. Why are there still errors immediately after the cleaning process.

• Ka
    Home - Received mail
    India

I have received mail like this and I have given my mobile number and address to this guys.

B.M.W MOTORS PROMO
    (FIDUCIARY DEPARTMENT)
    28 TANFIELD ROAD,
    CROYDON, LONDON.

Congratulation Benneficiary Kalaivanan T

Congratulations once more, our regards to your family. This means that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Department at the headquarters of the B.M.W Motors Promo Annual Lottery Award .Your Order Code is BATCH NUMBER : AT-040SB06-03 TICKET NUMBER: 2752246896

The original copy of your winning certificate, together with a covering document (MoneyLaundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the British government stating that the money was obtained legally through B.M.W Motors Promo Annual Lottery Award will be sent to you as soon by Elite Courier Company World Wide. You can now begin the final steps of the claims process of your winnings of the £1, 000, 000.00 (One Million Great British Pounds), Note: The Lottery Cheque can be cash in any National Bank in your Country.

You are to confirm your Order Code which is BATCH NUMBER : AT-040SB06-03 TICKET NUMBER: 2752246896 . Mail your desire Address which you want your package of the £1, 000, 000.00 (One Million Great British Pounds) in Cheque to be delivered to you immediately, also include you mobile number and name.

KINDLY CONTACT THE DISPATCHED COMPANY ( Elite Courier Company World Wide)

Mr JAMES STONE
    Hartland Close,
    Slough,
    Berkshire.
    SL7 3XJ.
    E-mail: elitecourierservicedept@hotmail.com
    Tell: +44 7024075488
    Fax: +44 700 593 8090

Congratulations once more, and note that you will have to meet some delivery charges required by the Elite Courier Company for the Delivery of your package with-in the next 48hours.Thank you for your time and patience. Do have a lovely day should you require any assistance, do not hesistate to contact me

CONGRATULATIONS! ONCE AGAIN FROM ALL THE STAFFS HERE.
    Sincerely,

MR SCOTT BROWN

• Na
      31st of Mar, 2008
    Home - unauthorized charge on credit card
    4009 Coachman Drive
    Independence
    Missouri
    mni creditreport services

I asked for a got a free credit report...now I have a charge for $ 11.95 on my credit card. I did not authorize this charge.
    I want a refund immediately.!

31st of Mar, 2008
    Home - internet connection's very slow speed
    Home
    India

The internet connection speed is very slow. The downloading speed/transfer rate goes down slower .And many times (almost everyday) we keep loosing the link. Sometimes during emergency (like knowing the result online or railway reservation checking, )we need to go to cyber cafes because internet link is gone.

• Fr
      4th of Apr, 2008
    Home - illegal text
    Philadelphia

I got a text message on my cellphone saying that my CSW subscription was renewed for ringtones. I DONT HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION and i am not paying $9.99 a month for it.

5th of Apr, 2008
    Home - Not able to connected Internet
    Home
    India

I have received a Internet connection after long time .
    and now it is not working. it is disconnecting and also in night is not working so i cant access internet in day and night .
    and i have complain since last 2 month but there is no positive reply and not taking any action.

bsnl has no value for his customer ?

Please have a look.

Wexford
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 866-363-6797
    www.mineralscience.com

I received trial for Mineral Science and called to cancel. The company answers "due to many calls cannot take my call, call again" the hangup. My order came from Mineral Science, 13710 Hutton Dr., Farmers Brance TX 75234. Called my credit card and they have it listed as LSC Purity V, PA, 15090. I googled and got the PA address with the same phone number as the TX address. I dont know what to do to get this order canceled.

15th of Apr, 2008
    Home - no more from my bank
    home
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 412-921-0846
    mnicreditreport.com

I THOUGH YOU GIVE FREE CREDIT REPORTS BUT I WAS WRONG YOUR CO. KEEPS TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT. PLEASE STOP THIS OR ILL HAVE MY BANK STOP ALL ACCOUNTS THIS CO. AND CALL MY LAYWER ON THIS CO. FOR FURAD

CHERYL KUHNS

• Sh
    Home - debit with draw
    pobox 2072
    Sandusky
    Ohio
    Phone: 419-625-3670

dear sir Ididnot autherize this so I want the with draw of a dollar stop as soon as posible than you shelba

17th of Apr, 2008

I had the same issued, did not order from this Co.Called my bank (Wachovia) to have payment stopped and it still went thru two days later!!! Can someone alert the banks of this scam. This just hapeen 2 days ago 04/14/08.

17th of Apr, 2008

There is also another scam and they remove funds weekly
    ( PVCOMMERCE.COM ) I also ask bank not to put though there was no order with this Co. Please with all the advanced computer hardware you would think the banks would be alerted of these Co... My bank again auth transaction... Wachovia and funds removed..

• Ho
      20th of Apr, 2008
    Home - software from softwareoutlet.com
    Creve Coeur
    Illinois

www.softwareoutlet.com
    do not buy from them they will take your money an give you nothing.i learned!

• Em
      24th of Apr, 2008

I ordered something from them but, now I am being Charged 60.oo dollars for something and it does not tell me what it is for and my bank can not cancel it. What the Heck?? some one needs to do something.

• Ra
      13th of May, 2008

hi this is rama krishna

• Je
      14th of May, 2008

I called and they told me that they cannot cancel the order, and cannot remove the shipping charge, that I HAVE to recieve the trail and try it out, and then pay my OWN shipping costs in order to avoid further charges to my account. I had signed up for a free trail, did not authorize payments, do not know why I am being charged. My bank company, Huntington, says they cannot do anything about it unless I want to file a dispute and stop my check card, etc, the whole shibang. I do not want anything more than my money back, I did NOT authorize a payment of ANY kind. this is bulls--t.

• Gg
      9th of Jun, 2008

I am having a similar experience with this scamming company. Is there someone out there who can stop this fraud from scamming innocent people. I cannot reach these people to complain. HELP HOW ABOUT THE ATTORNEY GENERAL.

• Mp
      31st of Jul, 2008
    Home - no idea charge
    home
    3214 Tuscarora Manor NW
    Calgary
    Canada
    Phone: 0000000000

I was charged with a charge i know nothing about.

2008-07-28 CLKBANK*COM_ZRERGQ5Q
    208-472-9400 ID
    AMT 35.00 UNITED STATES DOLLAR

It just appeared on my account.

• Cc
      5th of Aug, 2008
    Home - pinocle game
    545 Foxcreek Dr
    Lehigh Acres
    Florida
    Phone: 239-368-7789

I just paid 39.99 to play the pinocle game but I can't get in to the game so I would like to cancel my subscripstion to play

• Do
      12th of Aug, 2008
    Home - Being charged for bogus services

I have been charged for items I had no knowledge of. Why and how to I stoop it and get my money back? I will not stop pursuing until I recover all of the money you have yaken!

• Ab
      14th of Aug, 2008
    Home - dispute transaction
    New York city
    New York

Someone is using my card to get services from your company to get products form you through paypal and I would like this transaction stopped and canceled immediatly.the transaction ID # is 20433666fg486722n for product named Comprehensive Expert Detective Informational Software. Item no. 922-116 Buyer is John Angels If yuou do not take care of this I will notify the autorities about this Illegal transaction and pursiut furthur legal action.