MNI CREDITREPORT / 14.95 FOR AT LEAST 3MONTHS ON MY CREDIT CARD NEVER RECEIVED THERE REPORT OR A CONFORMATION

1 CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-8833-3300

I SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN CHARGED 14.95 FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS. I FILLED OUT THE INFORMATION AFTER THEY GOT MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION IT KICKED ME OUT. I NEVER RECEVIED ANY INFORMATION OR A CONFORMATION FOR THIS COMPANY. THEY CHARGED MY ACCOUNT ON DIFFERENT DAYS EVEN IF IT IS A MONTHLY THING WHY ARE THE CHARGES ON MY ACCOUNT DIFFERENT DAYS. THAT SAME DAY I WENT WITH A DIFFERENT COMPANY.
WHEN I CONTACTED THEM THEY TRIED TO TELL ME THAT I DID RECEVIE THE SERVICES AND THEY WOULD CANCEL IT BUT ONLY CREDIT MY ACCOUNT 1 MONTH I. I EXPLAINED TO THEM I NEVER EVEN GOT A CONFORMATION NUMBER FROM THEM OR ANY INFO. IT ALSO CAUSED ME TO OVER WITHDRAW MY ACCOUNT ONE MONTH AND HAVE TO PAY 29.00 OVER DRAFT FEES. I CAN'T BELIVE THAT PEOPLE WOULD WORK HARD FOR THERE MONEY GETS TREATED THIS WAY. I WANT ALL MY MONEY BACK...

Comments

• Je
      19th of Mar, 2009
    MNI CREDITREPORT - OVERCHARGE
    MNI CREDITREPORT
    Arkansas
    Phone: 501-655-5098

I checked my credit with a "free" agency(what they said was free.) But what was mislead was that fact that they were going to charge me for the next montha nd months that followed. I he receive one credit report from them and that ws the free packet. Nothing else has came in the mail for that las 4 month, and I have been charge for those months about 13 DOLLARS. This is rediculious. I did not sign anything nor did I agree to pay in fact when a letter did arrive, it said that it was to be canceled if I did not send the following papers. Which I didn't SO no here I am paying for another misleading credit agency. I want the payments to be stopped and For a credit to be readded to my account. I am very disatified and I will tell as many people about this horrible agency of MNI CREDITREPORT. Considering my job is Customer Service this task should not be a problem.

Agry and upset,
    Jennifer Lane
    jennileebee11@hotmail.com
    501-655-5098

• Sh
      14th of Apr, 2009
    Shanetta Harvell

I never authorized charges to be taken from my account and would like to refunded full amounts of all transactions and fees that were caused by these transactions. Fees are 37.00 nsf charges.

• Pa
      8th of Jun, 2009
    MNI CREDITREPORT - Unauthorized monthly charges
    MNI Creditreport
    California
    Phone: 866-883-3309

I have been charged $14.95 for the past three months for a credit report service that I did not order or authorize. Phone calls are not convenient, and when I do get an answer, I am transferred from one representative to another with the "last" rep telling me that they will not give a refund. I was not asking for a refund, I just want the charges to stop - NOW.

• Ed
      12th of Aug, 2009
    MNI CREDITREPORT - charging me for no reason

MNI Credit report debited my account in the amount of $12.95 I want it refunded back to my account.

Edward J Bloom Sr

25th of Nov, 2010
    mni creditreport
    Hawaii

I did not request or authorize this company to supply me with a credit report. They have charged my Visa Account. for two months at $14.95 per month and I want it removed immediately. I have notified my Visa account these are unauthorized charges and refuse to pay them. Get this company out of business. It is fraudently advertising. I them to repay me for everytime they took money out of my account.. i have never heard of them and just taking money out of someones account without notifing is the wrong way of doing business..