MNI Credit Services / Thanks to all of the complaints on MNI!

Thanks to all of the complaints on MNI about the unauthorized monthly charges of $9.95, I made it my business to find out how to get in touch with the right individual or the company to STOP this matter. At some point in time, you had to have registered with creditreport.com to get a free credit report and then after 30 days free trial period they began to charge your acct automatically, so you have to call [protected], in order to cancel your membership or credit monitoring (just have your SSN# ready) or else you will continue to have a monthly charge of $9.95. So get on it ASAP. Your so welcome.

Comments

• Ri
      23rd of May, 2007

I tried for months to locate a person or company to cancel the monthly service charges for a service I did not receive. I found a phone number (1-866-408-4016) and spoke to someone and was able to receive a confirmation number on my cancellation. We will see what happens next month is this works.

Somehow this is associated with freecreditreport.com but they will not admit to this.

Beware!

• St
    MNI Credit Services - Unauthorized charges on bank account

I don't even know who these people are and they are taking money out of my account every month and i can't get my money back.

• Er
      23rd of May, 2007

I also was unable to reach MNI Credit Services so I call my credit card company and they called them and transfered the call. The person that talked to me told me that freecreditreport.com is the same company. Good luck!

• Cu
      5th of Jun, 2007

The company's phone number appears on your bank or credit card statement, 866-408-4016. This stuff is technically in the Terms and Conditions so it'll be hard to get a refund, but at least you can stop the withdrawals.

21st of Jun, 2007

I agree 125%. What a joke. No where did I authorize any withdrawals from my accounts. No where did I give anyone permission to access my accounts. I have contacted my Bank and tried to contact creditreport.com but they were closed. You bet I will first thing tomorrow morning. You can bet that this will be taken care of by either my bank or by MNI. I just wish there was something I could do to warn people about this theft! That is right -- THEFT! If I did not check my checking account regular and closely, I could easily miss this. How about those that do not? Freecreditreport.com my butt. I think I might actually send something over to our consumer reporter for one of the local television stations regarding this stealing by default.

Thanks to you though for taking the time to let us know and warn us of this outrageous conduct.

Joel McDonald

• La
      6th of Oct, 2007
    MNI Credit Services - Unauthorized charge!

Here is the number to reach MNI credit services. They have been withdrawing money from our account since Feb and once I spoke with someone they claimed that rarely does ID theft happen or credit fraud!! WHATEVER!!! It happens all the time. Here is the phone # for you to complain... 18007204420.

Good luck everyone!!!

• Bi
      25th of Oct, 2007

Blood sucking B**tards. MNI and creditreport.com are rip-off scam. This whole company is set up to fraud customers. They are stealing credit card #s and running them monthly with no recourse.

• Je
      5th of Nov, 2007

I, as many of you, have received unauthorized charges from MNI credit services. I am currently in the middle of disputing the charges. While dealing with this company I found it a little unsettling that there was not a whole lot of contact info available. so I did some looking...

MNI mailing address:

MNI email:
    webmaster@mightynet.com
    sales@mightynet.com
    jobs@mightynet.com

So, now you can call, fax, email, or write letters letting them know how you feel about these unauthorized charges.

• Mo
      1st of Mar, 2008
    MNI Credit Services - Taking 11.95 per month from checking!
    Ohio

This company keeps taking $11.95 per monthly from my checking account. I did not authorize them to take it.

Thanks!

• Cy
      4th of Mar, 2008
    MNI Credit Services - Unauthorized billing!
    www.creditreport.com

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! Charges to your credit card. Will not give refund, Will not let you speak to any one.

Do Not Use...

4th of Mar, 2008

I would appreciate any information on this company I can get,such as address, phone, and what the letters MNI stand for. After I get this info I am taking nit to the better business bureau.

• Da
    ?
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: ??
    ??

My card has been charged 11.95 by MNI credit services without my my authorization. I'm not even sure how this company obtained my information, I did apply for my FREE! credit report through Free credit report .com a few months ago but I cancelled it within the time period allotted, and now 11.95 was charged to my bank account by MNI credit services, Who are they? where did they come from? How do I contact them to stop this transaction? If anyone knows please help me.

MNI Credit Services - Monthly charges
    Colorado Springs
    Colorado
    www.creditreport.com

I hate these people... So I get the free trial and print it out, but then they didn't advertise their name anywhere so that I could get back on to cancel my trial! The only way I could even get their number was off my credit card bill. DO NOT USE THEM!!!
    aka. My credit report.com

4th of Jun, 2008

They take 12.95 off my credit card every month, without authorization. I totally hear you on this one

call 866-365-8654

• Do
      24th of Jun, 2008

mni credit service is a complete ripoff. I'm sure that mni gets everybody for at least one payment but maybe more from others. Has the BBB been informed that mni is doing this to people? Get a job guys.

• De
      24th of Jul, 2008
    MNI Credit Services - Scam and theft
    MNI Credit Services

I went to freecreditreport.com to get a credit report, which I ended up paying $24.95 for. Now MNI Credit Services is taking 12.99 out of my account. These guys have taken money out of my account 2 months in a row. When I called Freecreditreport to get them to stop, they said that they weren't affiliated with them. I have to call my bank to get their number now.

• De
      24th of Jul, 2008

Important information from the Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency:

ANNUALCREDITREPOT.COM is the ONLY authorized online source for you to get a free credit report under federal law.
    You can get a free report from each of the three national credit reporting companies every 12 months.
    Some other sites claim to offer "free" credit reports, but may charge you for another product if you accept a "free" report.

• Be
      4th of Nov, 2010

Yes and you WILL NOTE they keep adding numbers, changing numbers, and adding names, websites. It is a a pyramid of confusion ON PURPOSE. It is not about HOW IF FEEL about the charges. I am sure they already have received feedback via millions of feelings! It is about the millions in refunds! and uh...it is MY feeling that MY TIME is money and they wasted that 2. LOL. But...I am aggressive about the dollar in this economy and the transaction was UNAUTHORIZED...so I got my refund in full and backing from my state AG!