MNI Credit RPT Services / Taking money out for free services!

CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8663658654
Wassuppose to be a free credit score... continue to take money from the account... did not authorize a monthly charge...

Comments

Ju
  25th of Aug, 2007

MNI Credit RPT Services - Unauthorized Charges

When calling to question unauthorized charges on my credit card, NOT only are they rude to you but one lady told me that they could not RETURN credit back my credit card. When asking to speak with a manager, the rude lady hung up on me. After trying for 5 times in one day to get these charges off my credit card and threatening to report them to the better business bureau, FINALLY a Mr. Carlo at x. 621 said the charges were taken off. We shall see if they really are on our next statement.
Se
  30th of Jan, 2013
Same thing has happened to me. I attempted to get a "FREE Credit Score" from RPT in December of 2012 with no money in my paypal account. They asked for my card to "for security confirmation." With no money in the account, the transaction "failed to process." I didn't think any more of it. But the moment I got money in my account, RPT charged $1 and then $26.95 USD Without permission. I attempted to contact them but I found ZERO phone numbers and addresses on their website. Only form of contact was a "Contact Form" that never provided a response. They continue to attempt to remove money from my account. They have taken another $1 out of my account this week and quickly attempted to remove $28.95 USD this time but without it in there, they have failed. I'ven tried to sign into the website but my password is not working. When I attempted to retrieve it, no email was sent. And today I tried again and it CLAIMS my account was "canceled." THEY MUST BE STOPPED!!
Cl
  9th of Mar, 2013
Same thing happened to me. Only they took 28.95 out of my account, that i did not authorize either. my password for the site does not work either. How have you resolved this issue? suggestions would be great.