MNI Credit reports servise , CA (8663658654) / credit report charges

United States Review updated:
4.15
MNI Credit reports servise, CA [protected])charged me of 12.95 at this month about credit report. I never used credit report with my credit card before.

Beware!

Comments

Ok
  31st of Mar, 2008
MNI Credit reports servise, CA (8663658654)charged me of 12.95 at this month about credit report. I never used credit report with my credit card before.

Beware!
Ke
  5th of May, 2008
how do they take $ out of my account need to get it stop help
Complaints on "MNI Credit reports servise, CA (8663658654)"
Ca
  30th of Oct, 2008
I am not sure why I was charged for something I did not request. Please advise what I am being charged for?
Je
  5th of Jan, 2009
This company will show up under many different names and numbers. This particular one is creditreport.com. If you've gone and signed up to get a "free credit report" and entered your debit/credit card info, then you were signed up for a free trail of credit monitoring. You would have cancelled within 30-days. If you didn't then you'll continue to be billed on a monthly basis. It's in thier fine print. My biggest complaint is the fact that they do business under multiple names/numbers, and if you cancel with one, it doesn't cancel with all.

This one hadn't shown up in awhile and then suddenly showed up. When I called to find out what the heck was going on, they said the reason I wasn't charged was because since June 2008 my "credit card failed". I became irate and demanded that she look to make sure there was nothing associated with my name and cancel everything. I hope that it worked this time!
Ra
  25th of Feb, 2009
I too got the free credit report. I canceled the very next day so that I would not be charged. I just got my credit card statement and they still charged me. I will be giving them a call to have them refund my money immediately!