MNI Credit reports servise , CA (8663658654) / credit report charges

MNI Credit reports servise, CA [protected])charged me of 12.95 at this month about credit report. I never used credit report with my credit card before.

Beware!

Comments

• Ok
      31st of Mar, 2008

MNI Credit reports servise, CA (8663658654)charged me of 12.95 at this month about credit report. I never used credit report with my credit card before.

Beware!

• Ke
      5th of May, 2008

how do they take $ out of my account need to get it stop help
    Complaints on "MNI Credit reports servise, CA (8663658654)"

• Ca
      30th of Oct, 2008

I am not sure why I was charged for something I did not request. Please advise what I am being charged for?

• Je
      5th of Jan, 2009

This company will show up under many different names and numbers. This particular one is creditreport.com. If you've gone and signed up to get a "free credit report" and entered your debit/credit card info, then you were signed up for a free trail of credit monitoring. You would have cancelled within 30-days. If you didn't then you'll continue to be billed on a monthly basis. It's in thier fine print. My biggest complaint is the fact that they do business under multiple names/numbers, and if you cancel with one, it doesn't cancel with all.

This one hadn't shown up in awhile and then suddenly showed up. When I called to find out what the heck was going on, they said the reason I wasn't charged was because since June 2008 my "credit card failed". I became irate and demanded that she look to make sure there was nothing associated with my name and cancel everything. I hope that it worked this time!

• Ra
      25th of Feb, 2009

I too got the free credit report. I canceled the very next day so that I would not be charged. I just got my credit card statement and they still charged me. I will be giving them a call to have them refund my money immediately!