Comments

• Ti
      28th of Jan, 2008

I canceled enrollment with FREE credit report.com and sill I am being charged. Beware!

• Mi
      12th of Dec, 2008

4 unauthorized charges to my account in 2006. No charges in2007. 8 additional charges to my account in 2008 for a total of 129.35. I called the phone number given to me by my bank to file a dispute. The persons at this number insist I authorized and downloaded a credit report, as well as have been receiving monthly report to my e-mail account for this service. However the e-mail address is not correct(typical of a scam). I am now forced to spend a day at the bank to fill out forms for all 13 billings to my account so they can try and resolve this issue. Beware if you call the numbers, do not give any of your personal information (IE. social security number, card numbers, or account numbers). They can verify who you are other ways.Give no more then your name or e-mail address. Make sure they spell out your e-mail address, it is likely they have changed something that is easily overlooked, such as spelling.

• Li
      21st of Aug, 2009

I cancelled this twice now and they continue to charge my account

• 19
      14th of Sep, 2009

This company deducted $14.95 from my account on 9/14/09 for something they did not do.

• Nu
      27th of Sep, 2009

Please check my comment Advice to scammed!

• Lo
      5th of Oct, 2009

Can't cancel automatic charges

• Li
      6th of Nov, 2009

my bank account was charged also $14.95 last night 11-05-09. and i never signed up for a credit report with mni credit report.com..
    how did you get this issue fixed???

• Lo
      1st of Sep, 2010

got free credit report as offered but did not sign up for any type of service. Now im getting an automatic monthly charge of 14.95. I can not find a way to contact this company!!

• Be
      20th of Sep, 2010

I received my bank statement and in going over it I found a charge of $14.95 dated September 2, 2010 to this company. I'm not familiar with them and no one else has access to this bank account.Please have them remove immediately and restore money to my account.
    My name is Beverly Mercer