MNI Credit Report Services / Charging monthly fee!

They adv. - free credit report - no charge! But, need a credit card #. Should have known better - but, gave it. Got the rating, and at the same time, stated: I do not want your service - never intended to sign up for service - DO NOT USE MY CARD - DO NOT SIGN ME UP FOR THIS SERVICE - NEVER DEDUCT A FEE FROM ME! Two weeks later, I was e-mailed stating that nothing had been reported on me. I immediately e-mailed them - stating: I do not want your service - I did not sign up for service - I only did the "free" one time check! My bank statement shows a debit on my account in the amo. of $11.95!

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Re
      13th of Apr, 2013

I had a loan for 100 pounds a few months ago the 100 is paid back and mini credit have taken a further 300+ pounds out of my bank account without my permission. This has left me and my 10 year old son without money for the last 6weeks. Ive seeked advice from my solicitor and will be taking this matter further.
    yours fauthfully
    miss r l day

• Na
      5th of Apr, 2011

The number's no longer in service and the website's giving me an error 404 not found -- does anyone know where I can find these people to cancel? Even if I can't get my money back, I don't want more charges to appear.

• Ig
      29th of Mar, 2011

Your Company Charge me on 2/18/2011 $19.95 in My Check Account for some credit report that you allready charge to my account. The number in the bill is:866 8833309 *Ca and Mini Credit Report.Com 45005726621. IF you don, t return my $ 19.95 I Will report It to N.Y.C Consummer Affair. My name Is: Ignacio S. Fabian From Brooklyn, N.Y my Mail Box Is: ignacio s.[protected]@Yahoo.com. Please stop your Bss

• El
      19th of Jan, 2011

About three months ago I noticed unauthorized debits to my bank account. I need to stop this practice as I've never had any link to their website, to continue the same I'll be forced to block access to my bank account. Hope you can stop this as soon as possible. Thanks.

16th of Dec, 2010

Absolutely agree. These guys are scam artists and should be hauled in front a court of law. I am being charged 14.95 and I never agreed to pay it especially as they touted it as a free service. How can they keep getting away with it??

• Re
      1st of Dec, 2010

mine is beening charge too

• Mr
      28th of Oct, 2010

they are thieves, i had no idea that there were charging me monthly for the last 10 months, this is a fraud, and i will sue them, and by the way, the manager hang up on me.

• In
      13th of Oct, 2010

My bank account has been debited for the last two months, for $14.95 without my approval. I am going to my bank to find out how to stop this fradulent practice!

• Pe
      7th of Oct, 2010

I was charged $14.95 to my chase credit card #5409529005175548 without my consent. Please return this amount immediately and cease any further withdrawals.

Penny M. Perry
    480-280-0482

• Pe
      7th of Oct, 2010

I did not authorize a payment for 14.95 on my chase card # 4509529005175548 I would like this charge taken off immediately. Please advise when this is done.

My email address is:

[protected]@gmail.com

Penny M. Perry
    480-280-0482

• Ye
      15th of Sep, 2010

How do you get them to stop the charges?

4th of Feb, 2010
    MNI Credit Report Services - unauthorized credit charges
    MIGHTY NET INC.
    9040 TOPANGO CANYON BLVD
    CANOGO PARK
    California
    MNICREDITREPORT.COM

CHARGES TO MY CREDIT CARD THAT I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THEY SAY I SET UP AN ACCOUNT BUT I DID NOT THEY HAVE MY EMAIL ADDRESSAND ALL MY INFORMATION BUT I DID NOT GIVE OUT THIS CREDIT CARD NUMBER THAT IT IS SHOWING UP ON4

16th of Dec, 2009

what the [censored] !YOU DO NOT HAVE MY AUTHORIZATION TO WITHDRAWL MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT!

• Su
      8th of Oct, 2009

The number at the top is not the number to the company it is my Mom's cell phone number. People are calling her five - ten times a day thinking that 740-707-2940 is the company number. Best thing to do is contact the Better Business Bureau and make a complaint on them and go from there. I cannot find the company's phone number to provide.

• Gr
      4th of Oct, 2009

10-04-09
    mni got me for $12.95 today and stb 92730618394 what ever that is, took me for $9.54
    but as soon as the bank opens on monday, VISA will have their ###! i will dispute the charge and they have 30 days to prove that i signed up for this.
    Folks this is being passed to theses crooks by EXPERIAN, TRANS UNION, & EQUIFAX.
    EXPERIAN IS THE CULPRIT IN MY CASE !!
    I never entered any site but EXPERIAN an i have the network recorded history to prove it.
    BUSTED!!
    I will let the FEDS Know MONDAY, and everyone else should too.
    sas

• Ph
      30th of Sep, 2009

i just canceled mine. their number is 866-883-3309. it took about 10 minutes of refusing to sign up for different things but i got it canceled..

• Rh
      21st of Sep, 2009

I totally agree

• Rh
      21st of Sep, 2009

I too was just ripped off AGAIN from these ###s! About a year ago, I did the 30 free trial thing. Then I just quit. I did NOT give my credit card info, but 2 times now they have taken $12.95 out of my account.

I called them at: 866-883-3309.
    They were NOT helpful and were EXTREMELY rude! When I told them that I called back in March they didn't believe me because nothing was documented. Then I seriously got po'd! It took me roughly 20 minutes to "cancel" my alleged account.
    I notified my bank. Now I have to go down and order a new card with a new number and PIN number.
    How they got all of my info is beyond me.

I just filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Consumer beware!!!

• Ca
      12th of Sep, 2009
    MNI Credit Report Services - Withdrawing funds from my account
    Lake Charles
    Louisiana
    Phone: 337-480-0642

I do not recall giving this company permission to withdraw funds from my checking account. I want this stopped at once.

• Mi
      13th of Aug, 2009

Dear Sirs:

I have found the same charge on my credit card for 95 monthly, which I had to talk to my bank advisors. First, they got me through to the MNI Creditreport, I talked to a custom service guy and he said he will cancel the service from today. I had to call my bank again to stop the last month payment from them.

I did use their free service to get a credit report in May on the web, but did not aware they were going to charge me monthy for their services. They said they did give me a 7 day advance trial period, which I was not aware it at all.

I will report to BBB for this as well.

Ming