MNI Credit Report Services / Charging monthly fee!

They adv. - free credit report - no charge! But, need a credit card #. Should have known better - but, gave it. Got the rating, and at the same time, stated: I do not want your service - never intended to sign up for service - DO NOT USE MY CARD - DO NOT SIGN ME UP FOR THIS SERVICE - NEVER DEDUCT A FEE FROM ME! Two weeks later, I was e-mailed stating that nothing had been reported on me. I immediately e-mailed them - stating: I do not want your service - I did not sign up for service - I only did the "free" one time check! My bank statement shows a debit on my account in the amo. of $11.95!

Comments

6th of Mar, 2008

YES I ALSO CANCELLED WITH PRIVACY MATTER 123 TWO MONTH AGO AND MNI CREDIT RPORTS ARE DEBITING MY ACCOUNT AND I NEVER EVEN SIGNED UP WITH THEM. I THINK THEY SHOULD CREDIT 11.95 BACK TO MY ACCOUNT BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY ARE TAKING MONEY ILLEGALLY
    THIS NEEDS TO STOP RIPPING CONSUMERS OFF IS A CRIME IN THIS COUNTRY. ALL THESE FOREIGN OPPERATERS THAT ANSWER THESE DONT CARE OR HAVE ANY MORALS IN WHAT THEY ARE DOING. THAT IS ALL THAT EVER ANSWERS THEE PHONES WHEN YOU CALL TO COMPLAIN OR CANCELL AND THEY DONT HELP AT ALL, THESE GUYS ARE VERY UNTRUST WORTHY.

• Ke
      8th of Mar, 2008
    MNI Credit Report Services - Scam charges!
    MNI Credit Report Services

This site has been taking money out of my account, after i had told them I did not want their service. It has cost me $24 now and continuing.

• Ra
      9th of Mar, 2008

i also cancelled over the phone, they still are taking 11.95 from my account. to make it even worse i can't use there services, they owe me money.

10th of Mar, 2008
    MNI Credit Reporting - Fraud and scam!
    MNI Credit Reporting
    13635 Murphy Road
    Elbert
    Colorado
    Phone: 719-495-0024

Watch for charges on your credit after getting a "free" credit report from MNI Credit Reports. They will begin charging your credit card $11.95 every month thereafter. The will NOT reverse the charges for the current month charged.

I've told them to cancel my "subscription" and not to charge me again, I guess we shall see.

• St
      11th of Mar, 2008

MNI Credit Report Services keeps charging my account every month and i dont know how to stop it. Like where do i look or who do i talk to.

• Cy
      25th of Mar, 2008
    MNI Credit Report Services - Trying to stop automatic charges from being deducted from my account!
    305 Seven Farms Drive#308
    Daniel Island
    South Carolina
    Phone: 843-509-6388

I am trying to stop payments from being deducted from my account automatically, but cannot reach anyone.

• St
      25th of Mar, 2008
    MNI Credit Report Services - Should not have been charged!
    7472 meadow st
    Anchorage
    Alaska
    Phone: 907-646-4917

I was charged 12.95 on 3/24 for the MNI*CREDITRPT SERVICES. I canceled that and still being charged for it. I would like the money back into my account with the overdraft fee of 25.00 my bank charged me. I should have not had that taking out of my account because I did cancel with them.

26th of Mar, 2008

this company debit my bank account 62.75 this month do not know them

• Ni
      30th of Mar, 2008

The same activity is happening on my Visa each month. I have disputed each charge and my credit card company has credited all charges.

• Cy
      1st of Apr, 2008
    MNI Credit Report Services - Charged $12.95 a month for services that I did not ask for
    7466 New Marshfield Road
    New Marshfield
    Ohio
    Phone: 740-707-2940

I have been being charged $12.95 a month for services that I did not ask for. Would you please cancel my membership as of 4/1/2008.

Cynthia Porter

1st of Apr, 2008
    MNI Credit Reporting - Fraud and scam!
    409 NORTHWEST DR.
    Davidson
    North Carolina
    Phone: 704-892-3493

My Visa got charged $11.95 for something (that to the best of my knowledge) I never ordered from MNI Credit report services.

3rd of Apr, 2008

Does anyone have the correct number to call? The one I have is not the company.
    I also am trying to cancel the $11.95 fee that I didn't agree to have taken out of my checking on a monthly basis.

• Ju
      3rd of Apr, 2008

I am trying to cancel but can't figure out how. please advise. I never authorized thes "service"

4th of Apr, 2008

Having these mysterious charges on my bank account.

• Ro
      8th of Apr, 2008
    MNI Credit Report Services - Didn't authorize auto charges!
    1671 Open Range Rd
    Crossville
    Tennessee
    Phone: 931-335-7919

I am getting automatic charges to my Visa credit card and these charges were not authorized by me. I will do what ever it takes to recover these charges, this is absolute fraud.

Ronnie Stone.

8th of Apr, 2008

false advertisement and i only agreed for one trial report witch its supose to be free. and this company is charging me twice allready. i need to know how to cancel my account with them, if i have one. but i don't know how. this credit report company is a rip off. do not fall for their crap.

• Fa
      9th of Apr, 2008

I am also charging for 9.95. How did you guys solved that issue? Anyone has the phone no of Mini Credit Report? Thanks in advance.

13th of Apr, 2008

Same experience.

16th of Apr, 2008

I've been having the same problem. Apparently when I requested a credit report I agreed to a credit monitoring service to protect my credit. I had 30 days to cancel before they started charging me $11.95 a month. I called their phone number today and they supposedly canceled this service and the charges to my account. We'll see...the number I called was 866-365-8654. Good luck!

16th of Apr, 2008

MNI Creditreport services scammed me too. I just called the phone number that i got from one of the other compaitiffs and cancelled the services. THe number is 1-866-408-4016. NOW lets see if they really do cancel. SO MUCH FOR A FREE CREDIT REPORT!!!