MNI Credit Report Service / scam thieves fraud

Phone: 8663658654

Free credit report scam. Once they get your info they charge your credit card and by the time you get your statement they
have charged it again for the next month. When you call to
complain they give you the run around and refuse to cancel.
I called my credit card company and had them call MNI so I
had proof it was a disputed charge. Now I have to wait to see
what happens.

Comments

• Do
      6th of Aug, 2007
    MNI Credit Report Service - Monthly charges to my checking account

I have had two transaction of $11.95 come out of my checking account. I did do a credit check a few months ago and now I'm getting monthly charges. Never signed up for this service.

• Ha
      20th of Dec, 2007
    MNI Credit Report Service - Unauthorized billing!
    MNI*CRDITRPT SERV
    California
    Phone: 800-720-4420
    secure.creditreport.com

I requested a "Free" Credit Report from the 'annualcreditreport.com' in September. I received a complete credit report (including my credit score which I did not request). My check card was charged $9.95 on 10/29/07. This charge was not authorized by me. I was also charged the $9.95 fee again on 11/29/07 even though I have had no further dealings with the company. I cannot contact the company and want the charges stopped.

• Sc
      20th of Dec, 2007

Annualcreditreport.com is a USA government funded site. You get your credit report for free without any credit card information. In fact, you only pay if you want you credit score. I know because I have run my report with that website for a few years & was never charged.

The other website you posted goes to:

Which is a website that enrolls you in a subscription service. You need to read the Conditions and Terms on the website which are included at the bottom of the website.

• Ra
      30th of Jan, 2008
    MNI Credit Report Service - Unauthorized charges!
    MNI Credit Report Service

MNI too two payments out of my checking account without my knowledge until tonight when I looked at bank statement online. I was appalled! I received no paperwork or no e-mail notice that this transaction had occurred from them. A total of $23.90 was taken from my account without my authorization. I called my bank up to let them know about this fraud and I had to pay an additional $31.0 to have a stop payment done on this company. Furthermore, the website is a fraudulent website which only gives you links to other credit reporting agencies. I called their 1-800-720-4420 number and it referred me to www.creditreport.com. I had to give my bank that address in order for the stop payment to go through.

Right now I am on the phone with MNI and they have me on endless hold hoping that I will just give up and go away. They are so going to get pawned!

21st of Feb, 2008
    MNI Credit Report Service - Unauthorized credit card charge
    Bridgeport
    Connecticut

MNI has an unauthorized charge on my Bank of America credit card account. Judging from your website, mine is just one of many such complaints.

• Mi
      22nd of Jun, 2008
    MNI Credit Report Service - Unauthorized charges in my credit card account
    Absecon
    New Jersey
    Phone: 9374657175

MNI credit rpt svc charges me 9.95 every month. They are not authorized. I can not find their phone no. or web site to cancel this transaction. I have been in india all the time.

22nd of Jun, 2008
    MNI Credit Report Service - Withdrawal of amount
    Conklin
    Phone: 6077233901

There was an amount deducted from my checking account by MNI Credit Report. I do not know why. I need to have this back into my checking account.

• Cj
      25th of Jun, 2008
    MNI Credit Report Service - Unauthorized charge
    MNI Credit Report Service

Another "automatic debit" in the amount of $12.95 came out of my bank account today (6/25/08). This is unsolicited, and I get NO credit report for which this is supposed to pay.

• Cr
      26th of Sep, 2009
    MNI Credit Report Service - Unauthorized Charges - 4 months
    Mighty Net, Inc.
    9040 Topanga Canyon Blvd.
    Canoga Park
    California
    creditreport.com

Tried their 7 day free trial and cancelled. For the last 4 months they are taking $14.95 out of my checking account for a cancelled service. I'm out $59.80 with no end in sight.