M.N.D. Report Office / mailing

M.N.D. Report Office
1619 S. Wolfe Rd
My Mom has been receiving a ton of mailings which want a check for a huge prize. Obviously she has sent a check to one or more of these come-ons. The latest is M.N.D. Report Office. (I love the names). The material that was sent looks authentic. I called the local police department and they had no solution. They did suggest that I get a change of address for my Mom's mail. I guess that is what I will be doing first thing Monday am.

N  26th of Jul, 2010 by

M.N.D. Report Office - Wants $20.oo to to get award
M.N.D, Report Office
22631 Pacific Coast Highway Suit #1000

Got letter in with a Documrnt wainting him to send in $20.00 for the relase of prize monies that I won.
N  4th of Oct, 2010 by
I have been getting the same letters in the mail and have been replying to them, I am very skeptical about doing anything involving free money or winning anything through a sweepstakes and this is the fisrst time i have ever in my life responded to a letter like this... for some reason it felt different. How are you for sure that it is a scam?
N  19th of Jul, 2011 by
If you google the address you will see that the business is a Thai bodyworks business. Not the business stated in the letter.
If I ever make it to Malibu California, I would be paying these rip-off ###s a visit! Please help educate all that anyone wanting your money needs to be checked out. Its easy enough with a computer. We need to run these creeps out of the business of stealing.
N  19th of Jul, 2011 by
google the address and you will see it a thai bodyworks business not the one stated in the letter. I hate theses ripoff ###s!