MMT Research Hair Energizer / Bad service

1 United States

I ordered shampoos, conditioners and vitamins from this company totaling to $84.80. I then proceeded to pay $28.40 for OVERNIGHT shipping and handling. The next day when I did not receive my delivery I dialed the number of the company to which a lady named Bonnie picked up the phone proceeded to check on the order and then hung up the phone on me. When I called back about 10 more time no one answered ANY of the phones. The next day I still hadn’t received the order and called once again. I finally got a man named John who said that he would process a refund for the shipping and handling because I had not received my order. He then said a lady named Lauren would have to process the final credit and to leave a message on her phone to follow-up. I did just that ONE MONTH ago. I still have not received any credit. I called Lauren again and left a message on her phone and she didn’t call me back. I actually just called today and the customer service lady picked up the phone told me to please hold and kept me on hold for over 30 minutes and never came back. (She did this TWICE)

Fo