Mmoregold.com / You will never receive what you ordered

DO NOT buy gold from this site! I talked with a CS before making the purchase and was assured it would take one hour. A day later and I still hadn't received my purchase so I contacted customer service. They told me they still didn't have the gold and quoted a different amount on hand than the first time (meaning they were fulfilling smaller purchases first). When I asked to cancel my order and get a refund the CS rep said he was busy and would try to contact me later. I filed a dispute with PayPal to get my money back.

Comments

• Bl
      9th of Jan, 2011

Mmoregold is my fav gold-purchasing site. they have super fast delivery! i love this site. um. i guess you are mmoregold's competior.

• Ai
      9th of Jan, 2011

I bought gold from this site for many times. they always did well . and give me gold immediately. it might be accident to you . . I like it .and the rep is polite and gentle to me for always . . would support it .

• Me
      16th of Feb, 2011

last two posts are from mmoregold com themselves, you can tell by the poor English and writing style that appears in their spam emails.