mmogcart.com / DO NOT USE!!!

WARNING!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

I purchased powerleveling services from this company for a gaming account that I have. To make a long story short, the account was banned after they stole all of my gold, and apparently was engaged in behavior that was attempting to undermine the economy of the game. They provided me absolutely ZERO customer service, and even attempted to get me to resubmit my information to them again so that they could take part in more scamming.

I STRONGLY recommend that everyone stay as far away from this company as possible. You will get banned, you will get scammed, and you will have no recourse to recover any losses that you may have. It's a Chinese scam. STAY AWAY!!!

Aj

More mmogcart.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ke
      10th of Mar, 2009

My husband recently used this company to powerlevel a character on WOW. They leveled him from 48-68 before his account got a final warning and a 72 hour suspension. Needless to say he asked for his money back because they did not deliver on there promise. This so called live support told him they already spend his money to pay the leveler and they couldnt give it back!! What a joke. They keep sending him emails asking him for his new account info so they can finish "the job" What job is that? getting his acoount permanately banned. Stay away from MMOGCART.COM for anything.

• Fe
      26th of Mar, 2009

I had a similar experience to the above. After receiving a 72-hour suspension and final warning for some economic breach of the rules, I demanded my money back from one of their live help operators. The operator said the leveler had already been paid, and they could not refund my money. I responded that this was not my problem, and I'd be lodging a complaint with paypal. The operator then threatened me with calling blizzard and providing them proof of my pwr leveling purchase to get me permanently banned. I called their bluff; which it was; and told them to go ahead, as I'd be doing the same with their company, email address, website, and paypal account.

The 'manager' would then only approve a refund of 25% of my payment (I was only lvl42 at this point; which is listed for $25.99 on their website). This was unacceptable to me, so I filed a complaint with paypal. Since then, they have been very receptive. The agreed to refund $160 out of the $199 payment; which is acceptable to me. However, they stated that I must first close the dispute; which isn't happening. So that is the current state of our chess match. I will win this one, or the complaint will be escalated.

Short story: I don't know what mmogcart is doing with accounts they're supposedly leveling, but it's more than just leveling, and it's illegal. In fact, checking my character's armory listing shows he's only completed two quests between level 1 and 42. I'm not a pwr leveler, but I know quests are the fastest way to lvl... Unless you're using a GLIDER/BOT. I don't even think a human was leveling me. However, I'm sure a human was getting me pre-banned by breaking rules with the economy. Do not fall prey to the cheap prices... mmogcart is not worth the hassle.

29th of Jun, 2009

DO NOT USE MMOGCART FOR POWERLEVELING. They will use your account to farm for their profit, and transfer the gold off it when they make it. They will repeat this until the accounts get a final 3 day warning for economy exploitation. At this point they will tell you to contact them again when the temp ban is up and they will put a better powerleveler on leveling your account. Once they are back on the account they will again repeat this until your account is banned. At this point they will tell you to contact blizzard to tell them that your account was hacked. When blizzard returns the account they will once again put a "better powerleveler" on your account and get it banned.

• Wa
      1st of Jul, 2009

Very same problem! I`ve just filed complaint with paypay. It is amzing, reading anthonys post

"They will repeat this until the accounts get a final 3 day warning for economy exploitation. At this point they will tell you to contact them again when the temp ban is up and they will put a better powerleveler on leveling your account. Once they are back on the account they will again repeat this until your account is banned. At this point they will tell you to contact blizzard to tell them that your account was hacked. When blizzard returns the account they will once again put a "better powerleveler" on your account and get it banned."

it is exactly what they said, very same words (Ctrl+c, Ctrl+v on their live help) They just asked me to contact blizzard and say it was hacked. Will Blizard really reactivate my account?

• Po
      14th of Aug, 2009

i got the exact same problem.
    Leveled from 1-70 but no quets or no proffesions done..

i made a mail to paypal aswell ^^