MMO Supplies World / Scammers

Beware buying a wow time card from this company. They take your order and say they will call you to confirm. They do not ask you for your telephone number but somehow obtain it from Pay Pal. They never call and when after many hours of waiting you ask for a refund they charge you a fee. When you complain to pay pay they have obvious been this route before and straight away ask for pay pal to settle the dispute. Looks like they do there business this way. Another way of earning money without any stock.

Wh

Comments

14th of May, 2009

they just scamed me for a game card 2, he wont even answer my email or chat from his website, im getting this to my lawyer

• Hu
      25th of Jul, 2009

I buyed Lineage 2 account key code and have the same situation with the never existing phone call. 4 days later they haen't answed my e-mail neither my ICQ messages.
    Any suggestions?

• Jt
      29th of Aug, 2009

WARNING DO NOT MAKE ANY ONLINE ORDERS WITH [] (link: http://www.MMOSUPPLIES.COM)

AFTER DOING RESEARCH I FIND IT VERY IRONIC THAT THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE MAKING THE SAME COMPLAINT AGAINST ( MMO SUPPLIES )
    I TO WAS SCAMMED VIA PAY PAL WITH THIS UNPROFESSIONAL ONLINE BUSINESS.

HOWEVER I FILED A ONLINE REPORT WITH CYBERCRIMES FBI DIVISION.
    TO ALSO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN THAT HAS BEEN SCAMMED AS WELL HERE IS SOME INFO YOU MAY BE INTERESTED TO KNOW ON HOW TO CONTACT DIRECTLY THE PERSON OR PEOPLE IN CHARGE OF THE SCAM... PLEASE KEEP IN MIND SOME NAMES LISTED MAY BE AKA...

Names used under compnay listing:
    Cathy Brown

Philadelphia PA 19104 US

Phone Numbers Under Company listing:
    (570) 546-4902
    (570)807-1458

I hope this info helps anyone that has been scammed out of money by mmosupplies.com

• Ra
      26th of Nov, 2009

What do ya know, more people scammed by MMOSupplies!

Bought 2 World of Warcraft CD Keys by Email over a month ago, they refused to send them to me, opened up a paypal dispute they said CLOSE IT AND WE WILL SEND. I decided to let paypal take its course in hopes they would side with me, but since they don't officially support 'Virtual Goods' I was SOL.

MMOSupplies did not send me the codes after the dispute was settled IN THEIR FAVOR.

AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS ~

• Ra
      26th of Nov, 2009

Should also add, if you are scammed by MMOSupplies, go file a complaint with the better business bureau online, and make a paypal dispute of course.

• Gr
      6th of Sep, 2011
    MMO Supplies World - Non received item
    MMO Supplies World

Beware buying a wow time card from this company. They take your order and say they will call you to confirm. They do not ask you for your telephone number but somehow obtain it from Pay Pal. They never call and when after many hours of waiting you ask for a refund they charge you a fee. When you complain to pay pay they have obvious been this route before and straight away ask for pay pal to settle the dispute. Looks like they do there business this way. Another way of earning money without any stock !