MLM Lead Genie.com / Money scam

1 1420 20th Ave, Suite #1Minot, ND, United States Review updated:

I ordered Pre-Paid Legal leads from MLM Lead Genie. I was told that it might take 15 days before the leads start to come in. It has been 16 days and I'm starting to worry if I've made a

Mistake. I didn't think it would take that long. I am guaranteed my money back. Is this a legitimate business?

Va

Comments

• Fl
      16th of Mar, 2009

Although I received my MLM Lead genie leads quickly as they promised, what they didnt tell me is that I got a copy of the same exact leads as they gave to probably a dozen other people. I started working my leads the day I got them as I was excited to jump start my business a litlle. Well, I got some really pissed off people on the phone that told me that they were contact 3 or 4 times that day about the same opportunity that I was offering them. Additionally, one of them was the Attorney General for my State who explicitly informed me that they were not only on the state do not call list but also on the national one. As this person went off on me, I was busy "Googling" their name and sure enough it was legit as to who they were. Well needless to say, that I cooperated with them fully and gave them all of MLM Lead Genie's info. I then downloaded a copy of my State's do not call registry to find the first 13 out of 20 names on my lead list to be on the registry. I gave up checking the remaining 80 names based upon this ratio.

• Sc
      18th of Jul, 2009

I've been getting Home Business solicitations when I'm on the no call list. I think the source is InBoxDollars who mails you paid promotionals that you have to click and satisfy their offers to get paid.

I interrogated one caller who apologized for the call. he told me he got my number from Lead Genie and would opt me out. He may have got the business from a seminar which I have found many scams and misrepresentations through the years. I went to Lead Genie's site and sent them an email contact to remove me from their list and tell me where they got my number from. I did that today.

I have gotten many scam calls since I joined InBoxDollars from boiler rooms and Nigerian foreign sounding callers. The only get rich people are the scam perpetrators. Their website appear and disappear from servers. I think they are operating over seas beyond the reach of law enforcement.

This Scam business has just gotten out of hand, the scammers seem to rotate from various urls and servers with deceptive tricks to bar normal tracing. The biggest problem is the Internet is just to simple to manage against criminal activities and needs a complete overhaul and redesign. International cooperation depend on how much money do you want to pay them to catch the criminals. The Internet has become a Pandora's box of troubles.

I have found two good sites that can help to avoid the scammers and help put an end to their activities:

Their is another site sponsored by a former attorney general who is promoting a national email opt out list. The problem is their are so many deceptive ways to make tracing those emails virtually impossible since servers get highjacked for lack of protection hardware or software.