MLB.com / Bad service

Customer Service at MLB.COM (sucks.) I ordered two items from these people on 11/28/08. I did receive one of the items within seven days which was very good, seeing that both items are Chiristmas gifts. This morning I received notice that the second item would not be shipped til 12/24/08, and if I wanted to cancel call Customer Service and they would take care of the cancellation. Well let me tell you, the two supervisors that I spook to told me that I could'nt cancel because it was ordered so far in advance. Remember these items were orded on 11/28/08. The second lady that I spoke to was so disrespectful it made me literally sick. How the hell do companies like MLB get away with this crap? Is their anyone out there that can help the many people that get burnt by companies such as MLB. I'll never buy anything from the company again.

Yu

Comments

• La
      13th of Apr, 2010

DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH MLB.COM -- UNLESS YOU HAVE MONEY TO THROW AWAY.

MLB.com won't refund $109.95 for an "automatic" subscription renewal that I was unaware of!!! In February 2010, my PayPal account was hit for a payment for an "automatic" renewal of an on-line TV subscription that I purchased for the 2009 MLB playoffs. I requested a refund and received a nice email indicating that it was processed.

It is now nearly 2 months later and I have spent literally hours composign emails and on the phone with the "customer service" staff and still have not had even 1 penny refunded. Buyer beware!