MLB Shop / Online purchase

1 United States

I ordered a Cubs hoodie on Oct 25th and was told online it would ship within 1-2 business days. After waiting 8 days I hadn't even received an order number with confirmation of the order online. They charged my credit card immediately. I called today to cancel the purchase and spoke to a woman who was polite however unable to provide a cancellation confirmation verbally and told me that it would be sent via email to me. I found that to be strange. I waited and nothing was ever sent to me. I called back to speak to someone again, and all of the sudden their systems were down. They asked I call back in a few hours. I asked to be escalated to a supervisor and was. Naquanda was also polite however wasn't able to assist since the systems were down. I asked if they'd call me back when they had working systems and she said they were not allowed to do that. Again very strange. I decided to look into the reputation of the company and found other reviews matching exactly what I was now going through. I think this company is a scam and they take your money and never intend on sending you anything. I would advise not using them.

Cu