MixPC.com / Do not order from them

1 United States

I got a request for an Enermax 305series case for a new PC. Searched around on PriceWatch and found MIXPC with a good price and free shipping. Checked there rating before buying and figured I'd take a chance on someone new. Big Mistake! I received a tracking number and my case arrived in a speedy manner. Noticed that the box it was shipped in wasn't an official Enermax box. I kind of figured something wasn't right with this picture. Sliding the case out of the box and there is a big bent in the right-side panel. This damaged didn't come from shipping either. It was bowed out with a 30 degree bend in it and no other damage to the case anywhere buy there. I looks as though someone had trouble getting the side panel on so they beat it back on! I e-mailed MIXPC about the problem and they only seemed interested in getting the insurance money from UPS.

I would have the say the case was a fake and had been damaged before being shipped out. MIXPC was only interested in getting there money for the case even if it meant frauding UPS!!!

I will never deal with them again!!

Tr