[Resolved] MiWay Insurance / roadside assistance

South Africa

I'm really not happy about the poor service I received yesterday I called 3, 25pm and all my roadside assistance call were being cancelled for starters I explained that i'm in a hotspot I could be hijacked but no.. I'm the one who kept calling to ask if I will be assisted anytime soon i'm very disappointed because this was the second time this thing happening I really don't think I will continue with miway and i've never even made any accident claim god forbid should I be in an accident I will be given problems.. I don't see an future with miway anymore

• Resolution statement

• MiWay Insurance Customer Care's Response, Feb 12, 2019

We’re so sorry to hear that your recent service experience has left you feeling let down and undervalued and we assure you that it is never our intention to upset you in any way. Please send us with either your contact, policy or ID number and our team will be in touch to assist you.

Best regards,