[Resolved] MiWay Insurance / miway insurance suspended policy

South Africa

Good day . I am a policy holder car insurance On 23rd - 24th of January my Husband requested a quote and accepted car insurance for Mazda 2 1, 5L . The price was given R624 and we requested payment to be linked to my debit order.
Consultant who was helping us suddenly could not give me a total price and online access to my profile was blocked.
I have called contact center [protected] at 10.48 on 28 Jan and was given an answer that my policy was suspended and nothing she can do about that.
Please provide me with more clarity about what is happening with my policy. If problem will persist I will cancel both covers.

• Resolution statement

• MiWay Insurance Customer Care's Response, Jan 28, 2019

Thank you for bringing this to our attention - we’re so sorry for any inconvenience that has resulted because of this. We have passed your note on to our client services team and an agent will be in touch to assist you.

Best regards,