[Resolved] MiWay Insurance / canceling insurance

1 Kempton Park, South Africa

My car was bumbed into end January 2018, i gave all the info from the other party to miway, up to date i had 2 call backs from their legal department, they said i have to pay the R4600 excess after 4 months still not resolved, i called to cancel my insurance with them, after calling them twice, the senior supervisor was arrogant and never gave me time to finish a sentence or answer my questions, just said im cancelling it and hung up me on me, my question was i hope that end June is the last deduction off my account to miway?? never received a mail or sms stating my insurance was cancelled!! their staff members are incompetent and arrogant, its all their way and not miway, never had a good time in 2 and a half years with them, always a story... Hope they loose all their clients and close down, useless (way)

• Resolution statement

• MiWay Insurance Customer Care's Response, Jun 14, 2018

We are truly sorry that you feel this way and we would like to look in to this and give proper feedback. We have passed your note on to our team and someone will be in touch to assist you.

• MiWay Insurance Customer Care's Response, Jun 14, 2018

Please send us either your claim, contact, policy or ID number and our team will be in touch.

Ru