[Resolved] MiWay / miway is the worst company I have ever dealt with

United States Review updated:

I am amking a third party claim against a client of theirs and it has been the worst experience I have ever had to deal with! Only to get told that miway will not be paying out my claim because i was rear ended 'unintentionally'. How ever the cause, i was rear ended and now I have to pay for the damages out of my own pocket! Wonderful how that works. Miway is by far the WORST insurer I have ever had to deal with to date. I will never recommend or insure with those ******!

• Resolution statement

• MiWay Insurance Customer Care's Response, Feb 10, 2011

Hi there,

Thank you for your comment about MiWay. We at MiWay would like to contact you in order to investigate your complaint and address your concerns - your feedback is important to us.
    Please be so kind as to send your email address and telephone number to [protected]@miway.co.za.
    Alternatively, please be encouraged to also post your feedback on the MiWay website (http://www.miway.co.za/compliments-and-complaints) where we transparently publish all comments made by our clients.

Kind regards,
    Wendy Marshall
    MiWay Marketing

• MiWay Insurance Customer Care's Response, Oct 14, 2015

Hi there,

Please will you send us a mail to [protected]@miway.co.za with your details. We will send it onto our Client Services Team and get an agent to call and assist.

Kind regards,
    Lana van Reysen
    MiWay Marketing

Comments

• Ta
      Sep 27, 2011

i am also having the same problem with miway insurance.a client of theirs hit me and it was only by God's grace i didn't loose my life.i have done eveything miway asked me to do, for 3 moths i have been out of work and my wife, only for them to tell me their client was right.This client of theirs could not wait on the other side of the road where the robot on my side was green for me to go.
    I wonder what kind of business enterprise would advertise and then not live up to their standards.i can never recommend such a company locally or internationally.

• Ta
      Sep 27, 2011

i hope people get wise about miway cause they do not care about the third party.In most companies they would have been polite but the person that attended to me was unfair and just kep wasting my time

• Me
      Oct 13, 2015

miway is very very poor and the admin people do not know when the last day of the month is for debt orders . They start deducting from the 15 of very month and then you must pay the fines at the bank and every month it is the same story sending emailes to then and try phoneing them they never phone back or just put the phone down in your ear. cancell the policy is the best