Mitsubishi / bad service
Bought my TV in May 2006 and the lamp went out just within one year of owning it.
I bought another lamp Oct. 2007(mind you they cost almost $300) and now less than a year later (2nd week of Sept.) that lamp has gone out as well and they won't replace it for free, they expect another $229 before taxes for it and this is what they call a discounted price. "So I guess it's kinda like renting the TV for about $300 a year".
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!
Even after explaining that my husband and I work all day and we have no children at home where as the TV would not be on 24/7. It only gets turned on for a few hours prior to us going to bed to start the whole prosess all over again.
To top it off we even wait an hour as told to do by the dealer, if we happen to turn it off for any reason. This gives the lamp time to cool off before turning it back on.
Needless to say, I will never buy another Mitsubishi product again! I have learned a very expensive lesson as I continue to buy lamps every year.
More Mitsubishi Complaints & Reviews
- Mitsubishi / WD-Y65 Projection TV - $249.00 lamp went out in 13 months! 
- Mitsubishi WD-52631 TV - bad product, worse service! 
- Red Deer Mitsubishi - falsifing work orders then not performing the work 
- Mitsubishi WD-73927 DLP Projection TV - terrible after sales service! 
- Mitsubishi - useless service center 
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation - eclipse cross
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation - outlander 2017
- Mitsubishi Motors - oem starter and alternators meant to be scrapped was instead auctioned off
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation - Complain about delivery of Mitsubishi Xpander in Egypt
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation - oil leak after 5k pms