Missionary / Fraudualant Activity

1 California, United States

After ordering a $2 to $3 "Grant Writing" CD for my missionary work, they continued to help themselves to my limited supply of funds and withdraw $39.95 and $99.00 out of my account. After calling the company in NV and NY they gave me the "runaround" of "Terms and Order Of Purchase" and that it was written in their website. When I went to their website again, I could not get back on it to check it out. Nowhere was it even written that there was another charge connected to the order. Nowhere was it written that when I purchased the CD that I was automatically enrolled into their "Grant Resouce System program with a fee connected to it ($99.00) and a $39.95 membership fee. No where did it mention that I had a 7 day period to try the program and call them for cancellation. Nowhere was it mentioned in there E-mail thankyou letter. This is the biggest "Fraud" I have seen in a longtime. I went to my bank to see what they could do - they said they could do nothing to refund the money I lost through the transactions. I have been left without any recourse except to pray that God have mercy on their souls because this was not my money but the Lords' money. "Vengence is mine says the Lord, I will repay." Touch not mine annointed ones, and do my prophets no harm!"