Mission Viejo Dance and Performing Arts Center / Only Want to Take Your Money

1 Laguna Niguel, CA, United States Review updated:

I signed my child up for a dance class last fall. The studio charges signup fees plus monthly cost for class. Class seemed a bit more expensive, but offered a discount for automatic payment. Her class was very disappointing; the class she signed up for started great, and then her teacher left the studio for another one in the area. Her replacement was teribble, than she was replace by someone, who never showed up on time. Finally, she had a fourth teacher in 3 months. At that point, we were so upset, that we left the studio, but they kept charging my credit card the last two months. When I called to find out what was going on, it took two weeks for someone to get back to me and told be that they couldn't do anything about it, but they would offer make up classes for the classes she missed. I told them that we were no longer with the studio and she said she could not fine my paperwork. Don't give them your Credit Card! They are running a Scam!

Comments

• Up
      24th of Jan, 2010

The above complaint was posted inaccurately and without the ability to correct, edit, or delete the posting. I apologize and hope that https://www.complaintsboard.com will get their act together and provide a forum platform that operates without bugs. I have emailed them and waiting for a response as of 8:30am today.

• Up
      24th of Jan, 2010

This complaint was not intended for Misson Viejo Dance and Performing Arts Center but after researching the ComplaintsBoard website, there appears to be no way to edit comments or complaints. I hope someone shuts this company site down because this is crap and they should be held accountable when providing this kind of service. They are as guilty as many of the Fraudulent companies they are reporting on.

• Ha
      2nd of Feb, 2010

I appreciate that after writing a complaint you attempted to correct that you were not writing about an experience you had with Mission Viejo Dance and Performing Arts Center. As a parent with 3 children who have danced at that studio I knew your comments had to have been false. There has not been any staff member changes, all of the teachers are wonderful, and the cost of the classes is very comparable to other studios in the area (in fact either the same or less then 5 others located in the MV, RSM area and with the lowest registration fee). If there is no way to edit or take down your comments, then maybe you should correct who the complaint was intended to be about. We are a family of dancers who love Mission Viejo Dance and can not imagine a better studio to be a part of!