Mission Chrysler Jeep / Bad service
One week after I purchased a used vehicle from Mission Chrysler Jeep I was contacted by the salesman who asked me to return to the dealership. The Finance Manager inputted the wrong VIN number and we had to redo the paperwork. He stated for my trouble Mission would give me $100. Have never seen it! When I questioned the Finance Mgr he stated he didn't know anything about it!
Also, within the first 5 months I had returned the car for repair 3 times and have been taking it to a mechanic ever since!
I will never purchase a vehicle from Mission because of their subpar service and terrible quality of used cars.
More Mission Chrysler Jeep Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - Spare tire storage area. 
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - Defective brakes 
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust 
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud 
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - Fraud truck service 
- Chrysler - Recall Request
- Chrysler - dealer number is: 7557 / dodge ram 2017 laramie power wagon, selling me truck with wrong towing capacity
- Chrysler - 2014 jeep grand cherokee rear hatch area panel disjoining
- Chrysler - purchased new tires and received unacceptably poor service 
- Chrysler - 2016 chrysler town and country