Mission Chrysler Jeep / Bad service
One week after I purchased a used vehicle from Mission Chrysler Jeep I was contacted by the salesman who asked me to return to the dealership. The Finance Manager inputted the wrong VIN number and we had to redo the paperwork. He stated for my trouble Mission would give me $100. Have never seen it! When I questioned the Finance Mgr he stated he didn't know anything about it!
Also, within the first 5 months I had returned the car for repair 3 times and have been taking it to a mechanic ever since!
I will never purchase a vehicle from Mission because of their subpar service and terrible quality of used cars.
More Mission Chrysler Jeep Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - Spare tire storage area. 
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - Defective brakes 
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust 
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud 
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - Fraud truck service 
- Chrysler - 2018 jeep wrangler jl paint issue
- Chrysler - dodge van b 2500
- Chrysler - unhappy with radio that apparently is defective in many jeep wrangler models
- Chrysler - used car sale 
- Chrysler - 2012 jeep wrangler unlimited sport