Missesdressy.com / Save yourself the grief and order from another site

US Review updated:

If you go to their website, you will see they have VERY high reviews...HOWEVER!! BEWARE!!! -- they have the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER & the quality of their dresses is very poor. I am assuming most of the reviews on the site were probably created by the employees. They are very shady

I ordered a pretty expensive dress from this website. When I received the dress, it looks nothing like what I saw on the website because their photos were tiny!...you are not able to see close up details. Unfortunately, I was out of town around the time the dress came, so when I actually opened up the box to try on the dress, it looked horrible and cheap. Very bad quality for a lot of money!. Their return policy was three days!! I missed it by ONE WEEK. Most companies allow more grace period. I wanted to return it...or the very LEAST exchange it so I contacted MissesDressy to see if we could work something out.

Not only did they not believe that I was out of town, they wanted proof. So I willingly sent them my itinerary... and they wrote back "due to policy, we cannot do anything". Then why would they want me to send them all this proof? I explained my situation and how it was NOT WORN, clean, new...i was late by a few days..and I just wanted to EXCHANGE... if not RETURN. I also explained to them that after seeing all the negative reviews from most customers, they had written to a few customers about willing to exchange a dresses. So I copied and pasted what they had said... and NO LUCK. They are not willing to budge.

I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS SITE AGAIN! now i am stuck with an expensive dress... it does not look like the picture at all...

BEWARE of this company. THEY ARE GREEDY AND WANT TO TAKE YOUR MONEY...they DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS!!!

save yourself the grief and order from another site...

Hu

Comments

• Mi
      Nov 26, 2012

Please contact us (http://www.missesdressy.com/faq.html) or respond to this comment with our order number so that I can further help.

We apologize for any difficulties during your experience with us.