miss36dd / Scammer and rip off artist be carfull

1 thegrinreeper@yahoo.comFrayser, United States Review updated:
Phone: 901 2302441

I emailed this guy about buying a metal detector and when he Emailed me back I thought his email was a little weird it is thegrinreeper@yahoo.com and he goes by the name miss36dd on craigs list. I offerd to pay by US postal money order or paypal which protects you from scammes. Dave istantly got mad and backed out of the deal said pay pal was no good and nither was the US post office even though I offered to let him cash the US postal money order and after it all cleared then send me the item . He wrote back he did not like the US post office and I I told him I did because if someone did not send a item the US postal inspectors would want to know why, this also helps safe gaurd against scammers . he got scared and back out and told me I was trying to scam him. Be carful about sending money to people with email address like this I reported him to the better bussiness palces and the US post office postal inspectors are now aware of his scamming. I just want all to good people to keep a eye out for him we all work hard for our money dont fall for tricks like his . he lives on the west side of Memphis Tenn. in a town called Frayser his phone numer is [protected]. Thanks for reading this and gods bless. Jon

Jo

Comments

• Re
      21st of Jul, 2009

john_xlt@hotmail.com
    John g Stevenson
    box 22 Summerson Mtn. Rd.
    North Bend, Pa.17760
    (570) 923-0493
    Sandra J Stevenson

John read one of my wife's ads on Craigs List. He wanted her to mail the Metal Detector first and he would pay for it on approval. The ad stated no shipping because of all the scammers on CL. John got very mad and profane when he was told he would not get the detector.

Here is a copy of the original email.

Jon stevens" Add sender to Contacts To: miss36dddotcom@miss36dd.com
    Hello
    I would need your address to send the postal money order to after I get the detetctor and approve it is watt I wont.
    John g Stevenson
    box 22 Summerson Mtn. Rd.
    North Bend, Pa.17760
    (570) 923-0493
    Sandra J Stevenson

let me know where to send the monty order to

As you can see. He spells like an illiterate idiot. I have no idea what part of we will not ship he did not understand.

Here is a copy of the ad.

For Sale

One Tesoro Silver Sabre Metal Detector. It has silent search and a pinpoint coil. The handle is ergomaticly designed for hours of hunting without strain to the arm or wrist. Runs on 2 - 9 volt batteries. (Batteries included). This detector has custom skull knobs and shows very little sign of wear. I took good care of it. The loop is waterproof. The control box can be worn on your belt and has a head phone jack so you neighbor doesn't know you found something. This detector normally sold for $250.00 to $350.00. But it can be yours for $100.00 firm.

$100.00 Firm

( I will not ship or accept checks. You can ask if you want. I can say
    NO in 5 languages and 4 dialects.)

Notice: I am not a store. I am just learning how to do HTML to make the ads look better

• Ge
      17th of Aug, 2012

John Stevenson is a ### that wants everything his way. He has been known to chase the paper boy down because the paper was not facing the right direction. He came out feet first and just ain't right in the head. In fact he signed his name one time as Steven Johnson.

• Bi
      17th of Dec, 2015

This John Stevenson is a NUTT. People in the neighborhood are scaird to desth of him. If he doesn't get his way he gets on the internet and bad mouths them. His wife left him last year and tracked her down snd shot at her 4 timed. He is still going to court. Beware of this fool.

• Bo
      18th of Aug, 2017

Just noticed he is putting out a friends phone number. Call it. The dude ain't bashful.