Miss Julie A Brungard, DOGS OF GENIUS DOGO ARGENTINOS / BAD DOGO ARGENTINO BREEDER

1 40 White Oak Circle Dr , ILSt Charles, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 630-624-1925

RESPONDING to last Complaint about Genius Dogo Argentinos selling dogs with no reg, papers & health issues:
I am sorry about your dogo. I have seen Julie Brungard at many UKC dog shows in MI & it is true that she just show all of her litter mate dogos against each other to get top 10 points. Julie Brungard is a very red neck person & she thinks she knows everything. I recall she asked a friend of mine to handle one of her dogs for her very poorly so that the one she was showing(it's brother) could win all the top 10 points. It is a very low life way to get points. If I had to win that way I wouldn't want to win at all. Julie Brungard has a very big ego & she is always telling others what to do & screaming at her dogs when at shows. Don't feel bad she talks to everyone like they are stupid lol... next time you are looking for a dogo try contacting the DACA & asking them for advise on good breeders!

Ji

Comments

• Ji
      30th of Jul, 2008