Misco / Worst service ever

The worst online retailer I have ever shop at. I ordered a fax/printer Brother MFC-820CW Inkjet MFP on the May 5 2008 and paid £8.95 for next day delivery. (Item listed on their website in-stock) .

Now it's mid June and 3 phone calls later I stil don't have my fax/printer.

Ja

More Misco Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Fl
      27th of Feb, 2009

Misco are scamming piss takers, AVOID LIKE THE CLAP!

• Mi
      15th of Aug, 2012

Yes Misco.co.uk, a company which we were entirely happy with initially we later discover have a no returns policy full stop. We brought an LG screen from Misco which had lower than expected pixel quality, not a fault of the screen, simply we ordered the wrong screen for the job. We carefully re-packed the screen then called them to get another screen sent out and to pick this one up, only to find that Misco would not except a return on the item. No compromise, that's it, no returns. Totally unreasonable and unnecessary because it turns otherwise happy customers into very unhappy customers.

• St
      1st of Oct, 2014

Ordered and paid for a Lenovo tablet and recieved this email

Dear Steven,

document, the order has been released.

Kind
    Regards,

Zsuzsanna
    Vadovics

Credit
    Management Clerk

Email: ZVadovics@systemax.com

Then recieved this email the next day having paid next day delivery and taking the day off

Dear Mr Taylor,

Thank you for placing your order with Misco.co.uk.

I would like to inform you that your order has
    been cancelled due to the product is no longer available at Misco.

If you would like to place a new order for an alternative
    product please do not hesitate to contact our Salesdesk on 0800 038 8880.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Anna Horváth

Customer Service Representative

Misco UK Limited

Tel: 0800 294 4515

cs@misco.co.uk

http://www.misco.co.uk http://www.misco.ie

NEVER TOUCH THESE SCAMMERS ABSOLUTE JOKE AND WILL BE TELLING ALL MY IT FRIENDS AS WELL

• Me
      30th of Jan, 2015

Absolute disgrace

Ordered TV.

Next day they emailed to say I had to supply copy of ID for “security reasons”…new one on me!!!. I was then emailed to say TV order had been released to me.

4 days later they emailed to say, and I quote “I would like to inform you that your order has been cancelled due to a pricing error. If you would like to place a new order for an alternative product please do not hesitate to contact our Salesdesk on 0800 038 8880”
    No apology, no offer of perhaps a small discount to compensate for their mistake and no mention of what their error was, ie what your price should have been.

3 DAYS latter Misco are still advertising this TV for the price they refused to sell to me for due to pricing error…. DISSRACEFUL

No reply to my letter of complaint btw...great customer service...NOT!

There should be a law against this company being aloud to get away with this practice. Only wish that I had read all the negative reviews about this company before I ordered.