mischala walker / rude and inappropriate behavior

H and H winners circle
Over 10yrs ago, I ordered model horses on a regular basis from these guys. I paid by credit card. All at once I get an order I did not place. I emailed them to tell them I had recieved this model and did not order it. I was pleasant and courteous, only asking that I be allowed to return the model and have them refund my money. I was blasted with a rude and crude email, telling me that I did order it, among other things that were said. I emailed them several times regarding this matter and finally was able to return the model, but only got half my money back. They charge a ridiculous restocking fee. They also posted my emails between them and myself on a website and made rude comments. The webmaster removed it after about 12hours and told them it was inappropriate. Now 10yrs later, I have gotten the same treatment. These people are rude, childish, and immature. I was wrong to think that some people can learn to become good businessmen. Don't make the same mistake I did twice. There are several other people that have had this happen to them also. Beware of these people.