Mirror Essentials / ultra-thin high waist shaping panty

Jan 12, 2018
Placed an order with Mirror Essentials for the Ultra Thin High Waist Shaping Panty on December 14, 2017. Received notification that the merchandise had shipped on December 18, 2017. Sent an e-mail on January 3, 2018 that I had not received the product. Product arrived on January 5th. January 8th sent an e-mail advising the product does not do what they advertise.Called on January 9th, left a voice mail message asking about the return policy, left order number and a call back number. January 10th sent an e-mail requesting the return process. January 11th went to their website and chatted with Dan, ticket # 580611. Dan stated he would pass my concern to customer support. I have yet to receive a response from this company. This is what they advertise: Why You Need it
Sculpts Your Figure. It has 360° compression around your back, tummy and waist, for a sleek, toned look & feel. Feels Like a Second Skin. We used smooth, lightweight fabric in order to make it your favorite daily undergarment. Extra Tummy Control. While providing 360° compression around your midsection, it provides extra-firm control over your abdominal area to flatten your belly. Invisible Under Clothing. Thanks to its seamless design, it's unnoticeable even under your tightest dress, skirt, or blouse. There is no tummy control. They are doing false adversting about their products. The website does not give an address you have to use the return label. I just want a refund of my $19.94. They can get rich off keeping people's money and not contacting them back about their refund process. I have strings of e-mails that were sent to them.

More Mirror Essentials Complaints & Reviews

Plus Mirror Essentials - high waist shaping panty

A  6th of Feb, 2018 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I was also ripped off by Mirror Essentials. Have been trying to resolve for weeks. These people are scammers. I've reported to everyone I can think of. Facebook, Capital One, scam report. It makes no difference. No one cares. Fortunately, I had only approx $20 stolen. Still, I am furious.
D  22nd of Feb, 2018 by
Hi, I'm reading your comment in the seek of reviews. I've already purchased it and everything seems fine. I didn't cancel it but I bought the Mirror Essentials Ultra Thin High Waist Shaping Panty and the size was ok. But I think is important that you share your opinion with this advice.
N  23rd of Feb, 2018 by
@Vannie Lamond So, let me get this clear. You purchased a product, have received it, it fits fine and you have no problems with the company or product? You are a happy customer yet you are trolling this site? I am skeptical that you are actually a customer. MY opinion remains the same. I can speak only of my experience which has been frustrating and FRAUDULENT.
A  25th of Feb, 2018 by
I was scammed too!!!. they stole $49 from for 3 shapewears. I got an email stating that order confirmation. Nothing more. I hope they get caught. I should have googled them first.
N  9th of Mar, 2018 by
Omg!!! I should of read reviews!!! I just got ripped oFF!!! I'm trying to go back to the ads on FB and all of the sudden they are gone!!! Mmhhmmm...go figure! Thank God I just ordered one $20!! [censor] thieves!!
N  16th of Mar, 2018 by
I should've reqd the reviews before spending $34+ on a product that I may or may not receive! I really would like to receive what I ordered!

Mirror Essentials Logo Mirror Essentials