[Resolved] Mirror Essentialscan not talk to a person

I am so frustrated with this company. I placed an order last week and soon after I received a confirmation email. The confirmation was wrong. I tried to call the company with no luck, it's all though emails. So I emailed the company to cancel my order, someone emailed me right back. I decided to keep the order in as long as they could change the items to the ones that I wanted. I was told no problems, never heard anything from the company again and didn't get any items.

• Resolution statement

• Mirror Essentials Customer Care's Response, May 31, 2018

Hello Latrice,

Thank you for letting us know how you feel about your experience with our company.

We would love to change your perspective on how we handle things and we strive to provide the best products and service that we possibly can.

Your feedback will not be taken for granted. Instead, it will be taken as a challenge to do better.

Also you canc track your orders here: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tRef=fullpage&tLc=2&text28777=&tLabels=LY209154866CN%2C

We'd love to do business with you again.

Please reach out anytime you require our assistance.

You may review our FAQ page for reference.

Have a great day ahead!