Mirage Pools / Predators on the hunt!

1 Sunrise, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 954-746-9066

OK it is 12/07 and I signed a contract on 2/06 - NOTHING is happening - I am suing them for grand theft and fraud - I gave a 3000.00 deposit on a 19500.00 pool and they never pulled the permits - the only person that i respect there is the salesman - Richard - who has left and refuses to work with David as he is a liar and a thief. I have filed against his contractors license and hopefully if anyone is interested in attaching themselves to my lawsuit he will go to jail for fraud and theft!! This has been the worst nightmare and I cant wait to smile as they write me a check - they have tried to belittle me, they have screamed at me and I will not forget - anyone interested, please contact me as the BSO is filing with the State Attorney and we WILL BE IN COURT!!!

Va

Comments

• Ro
      12th of Jan, 2008

July 5, 2005 I signed a contract to purchase a pool.
    November 14, 2005 the permit was issued
    After a long long time and countless phone calls to this criminal enterprise, they decided to finish the job but fearing I would stop payment on the final payment check they demanded a cashiers check. I gave them what they wanted and I finall got the final inspection and water in the pool on July 2006.

I noticed the water level of the pool going down unusually fast and called them. They said to call a leak detection company and have it fixed. They would not even come out to check it out.

I have some lawyer money for anyone who wants to join in and put this outfit out of business.

• De
      26th of Apr, 2008

Beware of doing business with Mirage Pools, they are crooks, you can see more complaint at www.justbadservice.com