Miraeasthetics Tustin, CA / Bad Botox, Bad service

1 1101 Bryan Avenue, Suite G, Tustin, CA 92780Tustin, CA, United States Review updated:

For those of you who get botox you know it should last 3-6 months. After getting a treatment done here, it was gone by week 3. I called to tell them and they did nothing. Basically a "who cares" We got your money attitude!
They obviously do not care about the patients happiness or if they return. I will not be going back.

Terrible treatment.

Comments

• Vi
      2nd of Apr, 2009

I too had a HORRIBLE experience with Mira. They treat you like you are in a used car dealership. Even when you tell them that you are there for follow up, the nurse shows up with syringes and a fee sheet for some work THEY WANT you to do! Amazing! I even sent an email sharing my feelings to Dr. Mirawhatever. No response. I bought Radiesse, and got the 1.3 size injected into smile lines from nose to chin both sides. Within a couple weeks, I had lumps down near the corners of my mouth, and the lines remained unfilled. This guy MAY be a decent surgeon, but I have to believe he personally trains the staff on how to be MONEY GRUBBERS. Cheeeesey!

• Th
      16th of Apr, 2010

I heard some places diluted the botox a lot or used very old diluted botox, so this may be why your injection didn't last at all.

Botox and facial fillers can be done with wonderful results by anyone who is trained well and have extensive experience with injecting different parts of the face. I had my face injected by an RN and physican's assistant numerous times while living in Arizona. The result from both is very pleasing at a fraction of what other doctors charge.

Not all doctors charge an arm & leg for botox and facial fillers. I had to go see an ENT doctor for my GRED. Then I saw his prices for botox and facial fillers. He also offers dysport for $3.40 per unit. This is a product competing against botox. $7.50 per unit for botox and $350 per syring of juvaderm. He spent more than an hour doing my injections.
    ******************************************************************************************************************************