miracle technologies / perfect optimizer 4.0

1 GA, United States Review updated:

The support department is a joke. I tried the live chat and could never get anybody. I sent them an email about the problem and never got a response.
The program has a major problem with it. If you scan the system registry - it finds all these errors. Then you take the check mark out of the 'select all' box (default). Then you select the ones that you want it to fix. Then you click repair. A window opens up and recognizes that you have only selected a few of the 1000 it found. But when you click to 'repair' it fixes all of them.
I don't know who wrote this program but it appears that they only spent 12 cents on the testing of it. Since it does the same thing in any category.
I would not recommend this software to anyone unless the company is willing to fix these bugs and provide a reasonable amount of manned technical support. I am still waiting to hear from them after two weeks.

Mi

Comments

• Ne
      24th of Mar, 2009

My Perfect Optimizer work fine since I purchased it in July 2008. It works great and all my registry errors got resolved. I optimize my computer weekly and now my computer run faster and smoother.

• Pe
      8th of May, 2009

To Mr. Mike,

Please visit our website www.perfectoptimizer.com to download the latest version, also you can reach our online support now to solve your computer problems.

To Mr. Neil,

Thanks for your support. You can use it regularly to optimize your computer and improve its performance.

• Cj
      26th of Jul, 2009

I Run Perfect Optimizer 5. I also have PC Pitstop and Uniblue Registery booster. My computer has real problems and I can't afford to stop and reformat the hard drive and then reload all of the programs for my business at YellowAirplane.com. The Uniblue Registery Booster helped. PC Pitstop Helped, but I still had super crash problems with Windows Explorer and Windows Media Player absolutely didn't work. I also run Microsoft One Care. All of my video production programs just crash. The computer is a piece of junk until I became desperate and bought Perfect Optimizer 5. It found over a thousand registery errors. Multi megs of junk files. Hundreds of privacy data problems and four worms.

Now, after running Perfect Optimizer, most of the programs run without crashing. My internet works way, way faster and I do not have to take five days off of my work just to fix the Microsoft Madness, all of the junk that the Microsoft company should have fixed everytime the program runs. At least One care should have found the errors. Perfect Optimizer is the only program that really made a huge difference in the computers operation, and for some reason, the more often I run the program, the more programs start working again. This is the truth. This program saved me so much time and money it's incredible. C. Jeff Dyrek, Webmsater http://www.YellowAirplane.com

• Ha

miracle technoogies
    sector 2
    noida
    India

i you are planning to join the company kindly forget to join this company does not provide salary to the employees ... hiring and firing is always going on there ... they are fake ...

• Vi
      8th of Aug, 2015

Totally disagree . one of the best company for fresher . they have various good project and serving to TOP IT companies

• Vi
      8th of Aug, 2015

I worked miracle, noida sec 2, based IT company and got 3 increment in one year.