miracle beauty supply / wig was a mess

1 NC, United States Review updated:

I purchased this full frontlace wig for 275.80 on January 31, 2010 I recieved my wig on February 5 2010, I put this wig on my head on february 6, 2010, it looks like I have been having this wig for about three or four years...It doesn't look anything like it did online. The wig is all big and bushy, and nappy, I am very upset, are there any places that sell quality full frontlace wigs that are any good? Please do not purchase anything from this website, it is a rip off.

Comments

• Ju
      23rd of Mar, 2010

LUVVVVV MY WIGS!

I have purchased lace wigs from Miracle Hair & Beauty Supply for years and have found their wigs to be the "Best" online...

Their wigs always arrive looking "Gorgeous and Beautiful", I get soooo many compliments when I wear their wigs and have referred many family and friends to them.

"Best Quality, Best Price, Best Wigs on the the Net!!!

Miracle Hair & Beauty Customer for Life!!!

• Pa
      27th of May, 2010

These wigs are definitely a rip-off. The one that I ordered looked nothing like the one on the site. I ordered the Fantasy wig but received an uneven, very fake-looking piece of mess. It is very thin and does not lay down properly without tons of products. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!! They have an F on the BBB website. That should tell you enough!