Miracle 2 Store / Scam and cheating

1 US Review updated:

Buyer Beware!!! I placed an order with this company online over 20 days ago. Unfortunately the website does not post a company phone number, so the only way to contact the company is through email. After numerous unanswered emails that were sent to their company representive Jennifer, I finally realized that I was never going to receive my order and this was just a fictitious online merchant.

Ga

Comments

• Si
      Sep 24, 2009

YES, everyone...that place in LA with a J. Tarver is a scam. BUYER BEWARE

• Th
      Oct 06, 2009

Wow...I wish I saw your complaint before placing my order with the same people. I e-mailed the company after never receiving my product and Jennifer replied that it was mailed. Well, after putting a complaint into Pay-pal and two weeks later she refunded my account. www.miricle2store.com

• Oz
      Oct 06, 2009

I did get several orders from miracle2store.com. However, I placed an order July 2009 and
    have not received anything. They said they would resend the order but nothing came
    through. Now they don't even answer their emails. I will report them to my credit card
    company and I suggest anyone else that has been cheated to do the same. Watch out, there
    are a lot of sellers out there in trouble financially and they will stop at nothing to get your
    money.

• Fl
      Oct 23, 2011

Jennifer Tarver, 321 Seymore Road, Baskin, LA 71219, USA Telephone: [protected], [protected]@miracle2store.com is still a thief and con artist. Miracle II Llc know that she uses their name as a front for her scam and surprisingly they continue to allow her to continue to do it.

• Ie
      Aug 21, 2014

COMPLETE SCAM. Placed an order on August 6th 2014 for my aunt and they took the money out of my account on August 7th. I have been calling and emailing and no response. The phone number is someone's cell phone. They never sent a confirmation of shipment. When I called my credit card company to report that it was a fraudulent transaction, they gave me the phone number that was attached to the company's merchant account [protected]) and even that was someone's cell phone number. THEY ARE A COMPLETE SCAM. NEVER EVER PURCHASE FROM MIRACLE II STORE. EVER.

Aug 27, 2014

I ordered a product from Miracle 2 Store online on August 14, 2014 using my PayPal account. It is now August 27, 2014, and I have not received the product.

Sep 30, 2014

wow I am glad I found this site! I placed an order last wk of July to be sent to Texas for my sister. The 2nd wk of Sept, she hadn't received it. I placed one for myself Aug 21. I kept emailing and calling, with no response. The also took the money from my account the next day after ordering.. I am so disgusted as these products are made for the good and Jennifer Tarver obviously is not.

Oct 09, 2014

I posted a comment above. I went to my bank about a week ago to put in for fraud on my account about Jennifer Tarver. My order for me was Aug 21. I opened my door today to go to work and lo and behold my pkg was there 6 1/2 wks later! I know some busy businesses take a long time, but, I think it is very coincidental that pretty soon after I went to my bank and registered a complaint here as well, the pkg arrived! I wonder if she/they just wait to see if someone complains and then they send it. Too bad that this person has to misrepresent a what is supposed to be a wonderful divinely inspired product for health and well-being. I guess it doesn't matter what the product represents, scammers will scam! Has anyone had any positive dealings with any other Miracle II distributor?

Oct 09, 2014

Re:To Flix- I wish I had checked this board and seen your review for 2011! 2 years later, the return address for Jennifer Tarver now is
    2103 Lanier, Winnsboro, LA 71295 I guess she has moved her scam address!

• Wi
      Mar 11, 2015

I ordered a couple of products from them a few weeks ago. I got concerned as my pkg did not arrive so I began calling and emailing.
    I got no response to this day. I called the CC co and they are refunding but thats not enough. I will continue until I find them.