Minot, Nd's Applebees / no gift certificate
I called Minot, ND's Applebees on Dec 9, 2006 between 3 and 5:00 PM to have a gift certificate sent to me in Parshall, ND. I gave the necessary information. I used my Mastercard for amount of $20. I mentioned to the young employee that I needed this certificate by Dec 20. The exchange of gifts would take place Dec. 21. She was given the okay, she said to take down my information. I did not receive the gift certificate by Dec. 18, so I called Applebees again. I was put on hold to 2 to 5 min. When the manager spoke, he was very indifferent. He mixed up my phone order with someone from Minot. The manager called me "dearie" twice, and I refrained from calling him "boy" twice. The manager said the card was not sent out by the young girl. However, now that he had the information, It would get to me by Dec 25. I explained I needed it by Dec 20. It is now Dec 28 and no gift certificate.
Ronsain's Response, Oct 26, 2018
I would love a call back at 3524349308
More Minot, Nd's Applebees Complaints & Reviews
- Applebees - poor customer service and management! 
- Applebee's - unfairly treated employee 
- Applebees - bad customer service and food! 
- Applebees - unprofessional employee relationship 
- Applebee's - is unable to provide nutritional information! 
- Applebee's Restaurants - service/kitchen/cleaning tables
- Applebee's Restaurant - unethical behavior
- Applebee's Restaurants - salad not made the way it was advertised
- Applebee's Restaurants - bartender cussing, berating apparently a friend/local person to the bar.
- Applebee's Restaurants - salad preparation