MinistryofRetail / Defective Products

1 Singapore Review updated:

I was doing my usual online shopping on 5 April, when I chanced upon a nice corporate dress suitable for an important function I will be attending on 22 April. I immediately purchase the corporate dress as well as the matching belt that goes along with the dress. I received my order on 19 April. After much anticipation, I was greatly disappointed. Both products I received were defective. I emailed MinistryofRetail on 19 April evening with photos to substantiate my
claims, and even had to highlight the defect in red again as the person in-charge failed to see the problem. Until now, no solutions yet. Imagine the hassle of traveling all the way to your office to get the replacement if any. So much for the convenience of online shopping at MinistryofRetail. This is my first time shopping at MinistryofRetail and definitely my last too.

Se
Apr 20, 2013

Comments

• Mi
      30th of Apr, 2013

Hi Serene,

Thank you for shopping with us.

Sorry for the anxiety and inconvenience caused.

Your satisfaction is important to us and that is why we made a special delivery of the replacement dress to your home the very next day. I hope you are happy with the replacement piece.

If you have other feedback or suggestion on how we can improve your shopping experience, feel free to email us at more@ministryofretail.com and let us know :)