Minimax Consulting / Data falsification

1 Providence, Rhode IslandTX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 401-331-6360

I agree with all of the other comments. These people are criminals. They will high pressure you to seal the deal and get your hard-earned money, lie to you for months about processing your work, then once you threaten them with legal action or demand return of funds, they will deliver a worthless, incomplete, totally spurious document that might as well have arrived on a cardboard roll beside a toilet. Heather Thompson is a major horse's ###, too. Don't even bother dealing with that hoser. Oh, and the real owner: Peter W. Chabot, a convicted felon. Google him for results. Contact the Attorney General of RI if they have scammed you. There are also multiple places to file complaints from scambusters.com, fraud.org, and so on. That's the only way to put these parasites out of business.

Comments

• Er
      29th of Dec, 2010

Minimax done me the same way. It has been over 4 months and I am out $2200.00, with nothing to show for it. I am going to take my business someplace else and get my work done. I will chalk up my $2200.00 to experience and move on, I have a dissertation to do and what Minimax does to people will come back to them triple fold.

• El
    Minimax Consulting - Horrible customer service
    Minimax Consulting

Folks, I wish I had read these reviews before I fell victim to the scam artists in this company. I am out $2, 200 and no chapter four. The person that I initially contacted almost 10 weeks ago told me that my chapter four would be ready in two weeks!!! Now, I am not getting a refund and no chapter. And to be honest, according to these reviews, if I do ever get it, I don't have any doubt that it will be a piece of crap. What a waste of money - this is completely criminal!

• Uf
    Minimax Consulting - Do yourself a favor and do not deal with this company
    minimaxconsulting.com

Whatever you do, DO NOT send this scam of a company any money. I wired over a $2000 via western union in the hopes that my dissertation would be properly edited and proofread.

Unlike others, I wasn't expecting anything from scratch. I put it all the work, I just needed some added content, reference check, and general editing. Boy, did I get none of that. I got a perfectly unedited version of my dissertation. It was literally as if I emailed it to myself.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY wished I looked up this crappy company before I sent them my money. Do yourself a favor and do not deal with this company. Wonderful criminal history they have!

15th of Jul, 2016

I would never do business with a consulting firm that calls itself "minimax". Thats not the name for a consulting firm, its something one would name their grocery store chain! Very unprofessional. Too bad you did not ask a fellow student to over your paper...

• Al
    Minimax Consulting - Worst Experience of My Life
    Minimax Consulting

Run from this company. Do not be a sucker like the rest of us, unknowingly were. They will take your money, and you will never hear from them again. I paid them $1800.00 to review a document that was already done. That was on April 20, 2010. It is now May 14, 2010, and they are long gone with my money ($1800.00). Again if you happen to see this before you give your money to them, run now! I am seeking help from BBB and an attorney and the RI State Attorney. But you need to run from this company!

• Ru