Miniinthebox.comstill waiting

I ordered something from Miniinthebox. Before I made an order I checked the reviews and everything seemed fine. Now I know that all the positive reviews are fake and probably written by their employees. I never received what I paid for. They took my money and sent me a confirmation email. But I never got a tracking number. Several weeks passed and I decided to contact their customer service to see what was going on. Their rep promised to call me back as soon as he finds out what was the problem. No one ever called or emailed me. I never received anything and I doubt that I'll ever get my money back. I really hate this site! I made a big mistake when I decided to buy something.

Ke
Feb 16, 2016

Comments

May 03, 2016

My name is Norma Solomon, I ordered several iPhone cases from you on 4-13-16 or about that date, I have not received the cases I either need ti hear from you to return my money or send the ordered items to me. My address is : 4457 McIntosh Pk. Dr. Apt. 1006, Sarasota, Fl. 34232. My phone number is [protected]. Please let me know what you are going to do.

• Ne
      Feb 04, 2017

MinIn The Box is an International online SCAM Company. All the good coments are shills, dont belive them.
    I ordered some watches (3) from them that never arived. And the Corespondence to them is all automated that is never ends and is fruitles. If yo don't want to be scamed by them, Then give them a miss and keep your money safe.