Miniinthebox — credit card skimming
I agree with the earlier complaint that someone may be skimming credit card numbers from miniinthebox.com.
I bought something at miniinthebox with a prepaid credit card that got from my cable company (Comcast). I had only used that card 4 times prior to buying this thing at miniinthebox, and all of those purchases were at established US companies where I shop all the time. 5 days after my miniinthebox purchase, a charge was placed on my card for a website I have never heard of: getnamenecklace.com. It turns out that both miniinthebox and getnamenecklace are Chinese companies.
The good news for me was that this was a prepaid card with a $200 spending limit. The bad news is that the customer service for my card from Comcast is not that good, so the process for trying to get my $32 back is long and painful, and may or may not succeed.
More Miniinthebox Complaints & Reviews
- Lightinthebox - bad business practice 
- Light In The Box - poor customer service/dress made wrong the wrong size! 
- Lightinthebox - do not use this company! 
- Light In The Box - terrible return/refund policy 
- Light In The Box - email scam 
- Lightinthebox - shipping info false 
- Light In The Box - a delivery
- LightInTheBox.com - lightinthebox is a scam company in china 
- Light In The Box - no refund
- Light In The Box - misleading website