Miniature English Bulldog puppies for sale / Mini English Bulldog puppies for sale

6346 - 65 Lantana Road Suite 230Lake Worth, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 561.423.5900
Miniature English Bulldog puppies for sale by MBCOA or MiniEnglish Bulldog puppies for sale by Miniature Bulldog Club of America run for your life it's a scam! The MBCOA is nothing more than a veil for con artists using poor puppies to make their money. We all have the same experience with these MBCOA people. The MBCOA people are all nice to you until they get your money and then they stop communicating. Miniature Bulldog Club of America's Lisa Vitale stopped communicating with us as soon as she received our deposit! You never believe that someone is out to take advantage of your good nature until you fall victim to these Miniature Bulldog Club of America MBCOA people.

The Miniature Bulldog Club of America MBCOA is a Puppy mill for sure. I personally spoke with the vet who inspects these low quality Mini Bulldog puppies for sale and he said, ' I see 20-30 of MBCOA 's Evan's puppies each month.' Dr. Brinkman told me this on July 12, 2007. Do the math.

The MBCOA Miniature Bulldog Club of America processes all money and paperwork from their Referred MBCOA Mini Bulldog Breeders. What a joke. The Referred Mini Bulldog Breeders are a front for the whole operation. I am surprised that the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services hasn't shut these Miniature Bulldog Club of America people down.

If anyone plans a class action law suit against the MBCOA aka Miniature Bulldog Club of America, my name will definetly be on it!

Marie
Colorado
Miniature Bulldog Club of America aka MBCOA selling sick low quality mixed breed dogs & mixed Miniature Bulldogs.
Again if you see Miniature Bulldog Club of America MBCOA memebers offering Miniature English Bulldog puppies for sale RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
Ma

Comments

Li
  25th of Feb, 2009
Oh my gosh, i bought a english bulldog 9 months ago from bulldog exchange and she is now 55lbs and has Mange. I tried to contact LIsa about this and nothing, no response. This place is a major rip off and has screwed us out of lots of money. I am so upset with this place but now what are we suppose to do? we love our dog but its not what we wanted. any suggestions on how to possibly get our money back? Liz at shopperliz@yahoo.com plesae contact me if there is anyone out there that wants to compare stories
Tr
  2nd of Mar, 2009
hi-I bought a puppy from them in August (from the June litter). He is the best, but has had many little problems...skin allergies, cherry eye. A few weeks ago he had a seizure. This is breaking my heart to read all of this. I need to know if anyone else has experienced neurological issues or seizures of any sort with their puppies? Please please please contact me with any information you can. thank you so much. tracyvalenzi@Yahoo.com 415-509-4751
Al
  17th of Jul, 2009
The Bulldog Exchange, Michelle Scharmer, Evan Quintavella, stacey krueger and all its fake affiliates are under investigation, have been shut down and as of Saturday one of the owners "Evan Quintavella" is potentially looking at felony charges for moving out of his forcelosed home and abandoning a starving bulldog in a cage with no access to food.

4th of Sep, 2009
my mini is perfect
  4th of Sep, 2009
do not buy a puppy from BULLDOGSNYC.COM
  16th of Jun, 2010
Well if you had all done your research and known ahead of time that a "miniature" english bulldog does not exist, you would not be in this position. Any genetic problem that a dog can have, bulldogs get. These "mini" dogs are only mini b/c they are bred unfavorably and will develop even more genetic problems b/c of inbreeding than a typical bulldog. I suppose you can blame the breeder...but you should also blame yourself for not knowing what you were getting into.