MINI CREDITRPT MNTR SVC / CHARGING MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION

CA, United States Review updated:
4.5
Phone: 866-365-8654
THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN CHARGING $12.95 TO MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT FOR MONTHS. I'VE CALLED SEVERAL TIMES TO CANCEL AND THEY GIVE A PHONE NUMBER (THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE FOR CANCELLING )WITHOUT AN AREA CODE AND IF YOU ADD THE 866 IT GOES TO SOME BOGUS NUMBER THAT HANGS UP ON YOU. I WANT THIS SERVICE CANCELLED IMMEDIATELY OR I WILL TAKE IT TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE!!!

Comments

Br
  11th of Oct, 2008
I AM RETRACTING MY COMPLAINT FOR NOW. I WAS CONTACTED BY THE COMPANY AND WAS TOLD THE SERVICE WILL BE CANCELLED. IF THEIR ARE ANY CHARGES ON NEXT MONTH'S STATEMENT I WILL THEN SEEK FURTHER ACTIONS TO HAVE THIS DISPUTE RESOLVED.
Ch
  29th of Nov, 2008
I have also been charged with this sevice and have not ordered it. I will contact, BBB and fair trades office, I will also contact the consumer attorney if this account is not cancelled immediatly.
Ch
  1st of Dec, 2008
I nam having the same problem dont know how they got my card card number tostart the charge it is a nightmare!!!
Di
  1st of Dec, 2008
I got my statement from my credit card company and was surprised to see $12.95 charged to my account. I thought about writing to my credit card company and then I thought it wasn't their fault for this mix-up. So, since I didn't apply for this, would you please cancel it so I won't be paying for something I didn't order. I'm without a job and I barely can pay my other bills. Thank you for your help. Diane Wellmon
Ra

not known
California
Phone: 866 365 8654
gofreecredit.com

This company has been charging $1295 to my credit card account for months. I called several times to cancel and they give a phone number with out area code and if you add the 866 it goes to some number that hang up. I want this service to be canceled with immediate effect.
Ve
  30th of Jan, 2009
Hi I've also been charged $24.95 to begin without my authorization also a $12.95 for 4 months now. I don't know how they got my CC info. but they still keep charging me... SCAM SCAM SCAM!!! VERY MAD!!!
I will not only file a fraud charge with my bank but also seek help from an attorney so we can keep these people off the internet for once and for all.
Veronica, CA.
Ja
  15th of Apr, 2009
I too am having a problem. It's gone on for almost a year and it's impossible to get a hold of them. It's a real ripoff and being on disability and in debt up to my ears it's just wrong. I want this cancelled and actually believe I should be refunded the money that I have been charged. Shame shame on this company. I need help. thank you Joan Stiehl
Ja
  15th of Apr, 2009
The same thing has being going on with me. Impossible to get through to them. It's been like a year. I want restitution. 12.95 a month for what and I never would have authorized this. What a scam. I am in debt passed my ears and I really need to make this go away
Sg
  29th of Apr, 2009
I HAVE FOUND A PHONE NUMBER THAT MIGHT HELP. IT IS LISTED UNDER MIGHTYNET.INC. THEY ANSWER THE PHONE AS GO FREE CREDIT. I WAS TOLD THAT I HAD TO CALL BACK IN ONE HOUR AS THEIR COMPUTERS WERE DOWN AND THEY WERE UNABLE TO CANCEL AT THIS TIME. GOOD LUCK.
Su
  13th of Aug, 2009
I also got scammed by these low-lives, despite doing everything in my power to try to cancel the account within the trial period. (After noticing I got charged $30 over the course of two months, I reported them as fraud to my bank -- fortunately it wasn't a lot of money lost, and even if I don't get it back, at least they'll stop charging me!) The number Wells Fargo gave me to contact them and cancel was:

866-883-3309

A man picked up and did at least claim to cancel my account. Then I may or may not have yelled at him for a bit.