MINI CREDITREPORT.COM / billing

1 FL, United States Review updated:

im sorry but i was charged 14.95 for a fre credit repor t and dont no why i was told my card would not be charged thank you matthew morgan 2600 old mims rd geneva fl 32732

Comments

• Ro
      3rd of May, 2009

Dude, read the fine print. You get a free credit report WITH enrolment into a credit monitoring service. My wife had that happen with freecreditreport.com. The only place that you can get an actual FREE credit report is annualcreditreport.com. You are allowed 1 report per year.

21st of May, 2009

i would like it if you stop charging my acc for your service because i dont use it john gooc

23rd of Jun, 2009

Hello
    I'm being charged $14.95 a month for Mini creditreport.com. I want this cancelled at once. I do not understand why you do not give a phone number out on your complaint page. If you feel you need to call me about this matter my phone number is as follows 1-607-241-3701

Sincerely,
    Mr Gary Van Dee

19th of Jul, 2009

H ello : I want this cancelled at once. I don:t need this service at all. Gary lee Sundquist jr.

19th of Jul, 2009

I gary lee sundquist jr does not need this service anymore so please stop billing my credit card every month for i"m notifing my bank to stop future payments to you for I don't need this.

• Ba
      20th of Jul, 2009

Your add is a false advertisement and I would appericate if you stop taken money from my account.

21st of Jul, 2009

Charges without concent...appears on my credit card for $12.95 a month...

• Ki
      3rd of Aug, 2009
    MINI CREDITREPORT.COM - unauthorized charge

I was charged $14.95 unauthorized for a free credit check . Now I can't get it to stop . How can I stop these charges ?

• Me
      3rd of Aug, 2009

Is Minicredit.com the same place? If so, I found this:
    Naylor Networks
    1040 Grant Road Suite, 155-151
    Mountain View, CA 94040
    info@Naylor.Net

If this is the same place, you should have checked this company out better. The site itself looks way too simple that I wouldn't trust it! Especially since they have no actual contact us link, and no phone number.
    Good luck!

• Ay
      26th of Aug, 2009

STOP CHARGING ME ...PLEASE JUST STOP IT ...STOP IT ...WHO R U HOW DO WE CAN CONTACT U ...STOP...ITS FREE AND I DIDNT AUTHORISE IT...OH MY GOD

24th of Sep, 2009

I was Charged $14.95 Unauthorized for a free credit check, How can I Stop these Charges?

• Mi
      9th of Oct, 2009

charging my bank account after i allready canclled services

20th of Jul, 2010

Hello my name is Nicole McClain I am trying to cancel an order that keeps taking my money off my credit card. I anm contacting the BBB to get further help on this situation. Please stop taking money off my credit care

20th of Jul, 2010

Hello this is Christina Mcguire I used my partner Nicole McClane credit card on your sight and it was suppose to be a 14 day trial periond that was last week when I did the on 7/12/10 now u havent even waited 14 days to do the free trial. I would like to cancel the prescription now. And I will be contacted th BBB for help.

• Fr
      27th of Sep, 2010

I was charged 14.95 and wanted it reversed. There is no way to contact them that I can find. I want my account canceled.

• Th
      29th of Sep, 2010

I was charged $14.95 on my credit card and have no idea what it is. I have never received a report of any kind. please credit my account with this amount. This amount was taken out on 8/12/10. I had no idea of this charge until I received my statement. Please cancel.

Theodora G. Farinacci
    3941 Dugans Landing
    Perry, Ohio 44081
    Web: farinacci9@roadrunner.com

• Er
      5th of Nov, 2010

they are also charging me with my consent I just notice it been going on for 2 months

• Ri
      19th of Nov, 2010

they took my money out of my account without my telling them they never heard of them

• Re
      4th of Dec, 2010

I did not authorize this charge to my Capital One Credit Card ending in #1783. This Company has charged my Credit Card for the last SEVEN MONTHS since April 03, 2010 to DEC. 03, 2010, states the FRAUD DEPT. from Capital One; They can only go back Seven Months on my Account. This could be longer than seven months; I do not know at this time. I have called the Phone # on my Credit Card Statement @ 866-883-3309 and I am not able to reach anyone at that #. I have never received a Credit Report from this Company and do not wish to do so in the future. My #714-797-3227

• Da
      18th of Dec, 2010

stop charging me with out me knowing of the cost is wrong very wrong