Mini Credit Report / Unauthorized taking out charges from my bank account

1 CA, United States Review updated:

On the 2lst of each month this company takes out 9. 95. They were only authorized to take it out one time. Now they are taking out almost $13. 00 a month with out my authorization. I have tried to call and cannot ever get to talk to anyone. This is a real rip - off. The attorney general needs to put them out of business. I have read so many complaints until i don't know why something has not already been done! Who is the attorneyh general for california? Please let me know who to contact to get this stopped. This is stealing from all of our bank accounts, credit cards and anything else they can get their hands on. Their is no way you can stop them, and nobody is doing anything about it.

Thankyou,
Vicki blakely

Comments

• Ko
      2nd of Aug, 2007
    Mini Credit Report - &Free& credit report charges 9.95 a month!

Same story. Got what I thought was a "free" credit report where I was duped into giving my credit card number. Then later I saw I'd been charged 9.95 a month for three months by MNI*CREDITRPT Services. I found the phone number online and called. They said they would stop charging me. They waited two months then charged me TWICE one day after the other. Now I have to call again and I don't remember where I wrote a name or reference number for the previous call. So they might deny I called them to stop the charges. There's no limit to how sleazy companies can be, so be DILIGENT and write down a name and way to confirm your conversation EVERY time you deal with these blanket-blanks.

• Pi
      8th of Aug, 2007
    Mini Credit Report - Fraud and cheating!

Mini Credit Report is horrible. When they said, free credit report, its not free. Don't be fool by them. They are rude and very unpleasant to deal with. I talked to Michelle earlier and she was so cocky and rude. They would not listen to reason. This company has horrible customer service and the people working their should have some type of training on customer service.

• Te
      21st of Oct, 2007

Mini credit report is a big scam!!! They charged my account, and my user name & password on their website does not work!!! As far as I know, my credit card number is the only thing in their system. I'm paying for something I can't even use. This is what I would call fraud!!!

27th of Mar, 2008

Thes people has caused my account to be $120 overdrawn, How do you stop them and recop the funds that has been stolen from your account
    please give some information in reguarding this matter, they arew still removing moneys from my account.

• Kp
      1st of Sep, 2008
    Mini Credit Report - Took money out account with out my promission and never shut me down when i asked them to and i asked then 4 times already
    MINI Credit Report

I have asked the min credit report to shut me down 4 times already and they keep taking money out my account without asking me and i have reported them several times and i am tired of this if they don't stop i will be contacting my lawyer and i will be suing them and if u are reading this do not to to these people cause they are fraud and i will be stopping them.

• Ll
      25th of Nov, 2008

i have cancelled getting my free credit report early last month and just like last month i talked to one the respresentive and they told me it will be cancelled and i was charged, this is the third time i had to call and get this situation resolved and it still isn't, this is really rediculous, and i am getting fed up with it, i want this problem resolved because its really ruining my bank account having me stuck with overdraft charges, i don't won't have to file legal actions, could we please resolve this problem immediately?

• Ll
      25th of Nov, 2008

i need assistance now, i have been on hold trying to resolve the matter for approximately 1 hiur 41 minutes and31 seconds and i truly believe this very unexcepted and rediculous that i am still on hold and i am getting very angry.

• Mc
      17th of Feb, 2009
    Mini Credit Report - Called them to dispute charges
    Mini Credit Report

Back in October I attempted to pull a free credit report and was unable to get anywhere right after it took my credit card number. I assumed it didn't go through. Two months later I notice a charge of $12.95 for a mini credit report. I looked back in recent statements and it was a reoccurring charge, I had been charged twice. I called in to dispute these charges and was told to call back to speak to a supervisor for a credit. I never called back but the following two month there was no charge. Then I was charged again. This time I called and spoke to a man who stated that the services were never canceled to call back during normal business hours to get a credit. I called again, the third time, spoke to a Salina, who refused to talk to me, called me a liar, told me the services were emailed to me and I received two free months of their services. Yes! the two months that I did not get charged, when I assumed the services were canceled, they were actually giving me free services. She refused a supervisor and refused a credit. They are a fraud.

• El
      17th of Mar, 2009

cancel my account Thank You Elida Hernandez

• Mi
      27th of Mar, 2009

I want my credit card mastercard to be credit $20.00 dollars.I didn't give my permission for anyone to charge this to my mastercard and I have never even sign up for mini report.com.

• Mi
      8th of Sep, 2009
    Mini Credit Report - unautherized charges
    credit report.com
    New Jersey
    creditreport.com

Web users beware!!! I was checking my bank account online when I noticed a charge of $11.95. With further research I found that I'd been charged every month for 15 months.I had ordered a credit report 15 months ago and somewhere in the fine print there was a fee for a monthly service. Although I never received any monthly service I've been paying ever since.
    When I called there customer service number (866.408.4061) they canceled my account, which was unauthorized to begin with, but informed me that they "WOULD NOT" refund the 15 charges.
    If there is anyone out there who can help in this seemingly futile effort please contact me at ([protected]@yahoo.com).

• Co
      20th of Oct, 2009
    Mini Credit Report - mini credit report charges
    Columbus
    Wisconsin
    Phone: 920-623-9745

I keep getting billed for using a minicredit report service but I don't know that I am using this service. I never signed up for it. Please stop the charges and withdrawals to my checking account. I feel I will have to report this to the Attorney General's office if it is not stopped immediately. Joann Schimmel

The billing data shown on my statement is as follows:

Mni*Creditrepor866-883330ca 250044202941900000001295090823000000 732103

• Tj
      31st of Jan, 2010
    Mini Credit Report - unauthorized charge to debit card
    mini credit reports

I was looking on my bank account activity 1/31/2017 and noticed there was a charge of 9.95 on my account and i did not authorize this charge
    it really was a shock .. then i seen all the complaints about this so called company or scammers im not having this something needs to be done about this
    i plan on calliing my bank to dispute this unauthorized charge and have them investigate this matter ..and where is there contact number anyone know

11th of Mar, 2010

you were NOT given permission to charge the $9.60 you withdrew from my account on 03/08/2017. therefore I am notifyng the bank that your company illegally done just that. you adverize as a FREE creit report for so many days sorry. will contact BBB about how you operate.d.mann

11th of Mar, 2010

i do not like companies that try to do what yoours did to me. by the way, just what is your ADDRESS?

11th of Mar, 2010

I DO NOT LIKE THE WAY YOU PEOPLE OPERATE AND I AM GOING TO CONTACT THE BBB IF YOU DO NOT RETURN THE $9.60 WITHIN 48 HRS.

• Ke
      22nd of Aug, 2010
    Mini Credit Report - applying charges to account
    mini credit report.com

hi im trying to get info on how to stop a automated bill that hits my account each month for 14.95 from credit report.com .Please take action immediatly to stop billing process from accuring on my debit account i have contacted my bank and changed debit card to another and am still recieving automated bill in the amount of 14.95 a month in wich i never agreed to this contract. I have a lawer that i will contact if problem persist in the future.Contact me with info on how to resolve this issue at [protected]@yahoo.com for further action required. Thank you Kevin Williams

• Ke
      22nd of Aug, 2010

i was able to contact credit report.com at 1-888-883-3309 and they were able to stop payments recevable to my account and cancel my membership I truelly believe this has helped thank you for your concerns kevinwill

• Be
      19th of Oct, 2010
    MINI Credit Report - Minicreditreport
    beth
    Dover
    Delaware

I checked my bank account today and found that mini credit report had withdrawaled 9. 95 i did not authorize this tranaction.

• Fe
      25th of Nov, 2010
    mini credit report.om - charged card without approval
    mini credit report
    118 latin dr
    Lafayette
    Louisiana
    Phone: 337 896-6889

my card was also charged from this company of a wrong amount of money from my debit card