Mini Credit Report / Fraud SOLUTION! I FOUND IT!

Miami, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-883-3309
I FOUND THE SOLUTION TO THE SCAM! FINALLY! I read many complaints on this site and shared the same problem of repeated charges on my credite card each month that I could not get off! i called my credit card company and asked them to investigate...in a manner of days...the solved it! I receieved a letter from the credit report company confirming my cancelation. Here's the proper information you need:

support@creditreport.com
[protected]

Try it and see if it works! If not call your credit card company and have them dispute the charge. They will solve it for you! GOOD LUCK!
Ve

Comments

Ri
  19th of Jan, 2010
I TOTALLY AGREE...CHARGED ME TWICE AS WELL...DO NOT AND NEVER WANTED THIS SERVICE. GOOD LUCK IN GETTING A REFUND...
Bl
  8th of Jul, 2010
I just spoke with this organization and they were not only rude to me, but wanted to just give me a free month of service instead of refunding my money. When I told them I would make sure to inform others of this situation and advise them against using the company, the person (Scot Peterson) I was speaking with said, "Excuse me, I didn't hear you, did you say you'd tell them to make sure to read the terms of the agreement?" Terrible customer service and quite a scam. Good luck to anyone else fighting this organization.
Fr
  20th of Jul, 2010
Thank you for posting this information. It has helped me resolve my dispute. I came to the credit report site through a fraudulent Craigslist posting where the person included a link to CreditScoreListing.com and asked me to send my credit score (for an apartment). This is a scam. The person is an affiliate who makes a cut off whatever services you apply for.
Pe
  23rd of Oct, 2010
I found the soluction to cancel MNI Credit Report our MINI Credit Report!!! Finally!!
Call to 866 883 3309 and cancel!!!
St
  5th of Dec, 2010
I don't have any questions about it. Brand new account. Never used the card at all. FDIC first. (just how did they get the card number anyway)