Mini Credit Report / unauthorized charges

1 Charlottesville, VA, United States Review updated:

I have an unauthorized charge of $14.95 in my checking account from mini credit report. I have no idea how that came about. I requested my free credit score and they ask for a credit card to get it and i did submit that information. It said that my card wouldn't be charged at all for the credit score. I didn't authorize anything to be taken out of my account.

Comments

• Sh
      10th of Mar, 2008
    Mini Credit Report - Unauthorized billing!
    MINI Credit Report

Does anyone know the website this is Mini Credit Report services is for? I'm being billed 11.95 but have NO idea what website this is for! I remember signing up for a free report a while back but do not remember the site.

• Mi
      22nd of May, 2008

Charges taken out of my bank account without permission, can't locate company to cancel, charged me twice in one month, no telephone number listed for them, and how do I stop this from happening? Advise smb!

• Ba
      22nd of May, 2008

File a dispute with your CC, then cancel the card.

• St
      10th of Jun, 2008

I understand and can read that Triple Advantage is not affiliated with Consumer Info., but when I received a $24.95 charge and one e-mail, I am assuming I do not have to worry about any other "company" charging me. I never got two e-mails from two different companies stating I purchased their services. Another charge for $11.95 shows up a month later (same time of the month). These two companies have to be affiliated some how whether they are buying or sharing information. It is sad that the consumer is trying to protect their credit and are being robbed by the people they are trusting to have "safe websites".

• De
      25th of Jun, 2008
    Mini Credit Report - Debiting account unauthorized
    4502 Greyhound Dr
    Killeen
    Texas
    Phone: 254-423-2953

I don't know what the problem is here, but I did not authorize any credit report monitoring. These kinds of scams are outrageous and should be illegal on the net.

• Te
      30th of Jun, 2008

I have a unauthorized charge on my bank account for $12.95 for mini credit monitoring service and I did not authorize it. It is very ridiculous and I am going to take legal action again them.

30th of Jun, 2008

22nd of Sep, 2008
    Mini Credit Report - Re curing charges
    18 stoll st
    Dundee
    New York
    Phone: 607-243-8193

I have never sign ed up for a credit report and some how they have redceived my card number and my account has been charged72170.

• Ka
      20th of Oct, 2008
    Mini Credit Report - Beging charged
    511 N F AVe
    Cement
    Oklahoma
    Phone: 405-489-3445

MY credit card is being charged ever month and I just noticed that these charges in the amount of 12.95 is being charged every month. I have not arthorized this to be taken out and I would appricate it very much if it was stopped or canceled.

• Lo
      27th of Oct, 2008

For the past two (2) Mini Credit Report has withdrawn funds in the amount of $12.95 from my checking account. The last withdrawal resulted in an overdraft of $35.00. It is requested that the Mini Credit Report replace these funds including the $35.00 overdraft IMMEDIATELY. It is also requested that charges be brought aganinst this company for fraud.

• Mo
      8th of Nov, 2008

charge

24th of Jan, 2009
    Mini Credit Report - not athorized to take money from my account in the amount of $12.95 on 1/23/09
    you guys
    California
    Phone: 8663658654

I gave no one from this company permission to take money from this acct no did I order this service I assume this is your company bill looks like this on my state visa #29419000 mini*creditrptmntrsve Need to put money back where you got it or I will call the police

• Li
      22nd of Apr, 2009

I too have unauthorized charges "2" for the same Mini*CREDITRPT MNTR SCANOGA PARK . I never authorized
    this service. I clicked on the free credit report. This is the second month I am being charged twice for the free
    report.

• Bj
      29th of Jun, 2009
    Mini Credit Report - attempt to charge debit card
    Iowa

checked website to see about free trial canceled acct but company continues to attempt to charge debit card

14th of Jul, 2009

HOW DO YOU GET THESE CHARGES TO STOP FROM BEING TAKEN OFF MY CREDIT CARD NEVER HAVE EVEN GOTTEN A SCORE RATING JUST KEEP BEING CHARGED

14th of Jul, 2009

very upset over being charged for nothing in return

14th of Jul, 2009

want money back from this minireport.com or at least a way to stop being charged email something back

• Wi
      15th of Jul, 2009

I have no idea who they are or what they do. The placed an aunauthorized charge on my account for the amount of $14.95.

• Ti
      1st of Oct, 2009

I have been being billed each month $11.95 for over a year. Each month I have to call my credit card company & reverse charges. I'm so sick of this. Has anyone ever made contact with this company to cancel the charges for good!!! Please contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ha
      5th of Dec, 2009
    Mini Credit Report - Unauthorized Charge
    Mississippi

I was charge $11.95 to my check card in which I did not request service.Good thing my bank picked up on the charge and cancelled my card as soon as they seen the charge.How can a company be allowed to do this seems like they have done this a few times.