Mini Credit Report / Charging my account without my permission!

I can't find a contact number for this credit report agency to stop the monthly charges. Is this how they scam the public!!!

People beware!

Comments

Du
  22nd of Jun, 2007

I totally agree. I cannot find a contact number either. How do you stop it? Are you able to get in touch with them?

Br
  27th of Jun, 2007

I'm in the same boat. Can't figure out who these people are, much less how to stop them. This is ridiculous!!!

Re
  26th of Aug, 2007

I did not sign up for any services from you. Please reenburse my money

Bo
  7th of Dec, 2007

Thank you for your complaints you all saved me money. I went there (not sure exactly which site) for a credit report in June for me, my husband and my eldest son and I started to get charged for the service. I know that I specifically refused the service. I e-mailed a message to them to stop it when I saw the first charge. They told me in one sentence that it couldn't be done by e-mail. I couldn't get the number to contact them. I did not a catch up with the fact that they have been charging me. I called Bank of America and I told them that this company has been red-flagged by a lot of consumers. They automatically canceled the card and account and will be sending me a new card so they can't even get a temporary authorization and will cancel the transaction this month.

An
  12th of Mar, 2008

contact # for these scammers is 866-365-8654
Good Luck everyone, im calling again tomorrow!

Ja
  27th of Mar, 2008

These people are removing money out of my accout without my permission. please let me know what can be done in reguarding this fraud, they have caused my account to go in the negative status, and now I have over $120 in overdraft fees

Mi
  27th of Mar, 2008

Please if anyone could tell me the proper procedure to contact this fake **s site i would appreciate it.

Ro
  21st of May, 2008

Charged for a service not ordered! Beware all!

Je
  10th of Jun, 2008

Please stop debiting out of my checking account $9.95

Ga
  28th of Jun, 2008

Ordered a free credit report and was charged monthly feel of $11.95 for no services rendered.

Se
  1st of Jul, 2008

This has got to STOP! I have the same problem with this company. It seems like the only way to get rid of them is to change the credit card #. Thanks for all your comments.

Lo
  30th of Aug, 2008

I am being charged 9.95 a month for their service that I never signed up for. I don't know what to do. This has got to be a scam.

Ma
  22nd of Sep, 2008

Unsubscribe service!

25th of Sep, 2008

I have four or five bottles of Hoodia, and you charged me $80 dollars a bottle and i don't need them and would like all my money back, I also been trying this website to unsubscribe and I have a phone number no one will answer... I have no use for them..it just gets me sick..if you could just get back too me on this..you said a free sample..then you charge me..i owe my bank four hundred dollars..

Ja
  13th of Nov, 2008

I did call that 1866 number above and was told that this charge would be canceled and was given a confirmation number. Now the only way I can know for sure is to wait for next month to see if the charge reappears.

Keep any cancelation numbers this give you because it is the only way to assure them that you have actually tried to cancel this crap.

Jo
  25th of Nov, 2008

Unauthorized debits from bank.

De
  29th of Nov, 2008

Can't stop the charges What a rip off

Ch
  4th of Dec, 2008

We own the following domain names:

www.minicreditreport.info
www.minicreditreport.net
www.minicreditreport.biz
www.minicreditreport.cn
www.minicreditreport.us

But we have NO CONNECTION to the company that people are complaining about. The reason I am here is because people keep contacting us via our domains to see if we are the company that is charging them.

My suggestion is not to contact the company, but to contact your bank or credit card and get the charges reversed. The reason is that I think if you do that the company will have to pay a "chargeback fee" and they won't if they just give you a refund. At the very least, your credit card company will not like it that so many people are being ripped off and may close the company's account. When you call your credit card company tell them about this and other web sites like /link removed/ where people are complaining.

Se
  23rd of Jan, 2009

where do i collect the contact phone number for them?

I would like to stop the unauthrozied billing.

Senthilkumar.

Ma
  15th of Mar, 2009

not sure how i can get my money back, as i could not contact the said name of company